... Buckhalter ...

Shrink Attack

... Buckhalter ...

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Originally posted by Appleman:
Westbrook owner handcuffed him with Booker, instead of Buckhalter I don't own Westy, but I took Booker in two leagues on Draft Day. The word at the time was that his skill-set was similiar to Westbrook, and thus if Westy went down, Booker would be the main guy with Buckhalter being the change of pace RB.

I knew Westy would miss time, but this turned out to be just another poor decision by yours truly on draft Day. :(
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Team Canada

... Buckhalter ...

Post by Team Canada » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:16 am

One question for you big Buckhalter spenders:

Every time Philly has given Buchalter a decent amount of caries, has he stayed healthy :confused: :confused:

If Westy was out Buck will last a week or 2 and then it's Booker time ;)
Who may still be the better handcuff anyway (he will get the Westy motions and receptions)

So go blow your load fellas :D
2008 double playoffs!!

Raiders

... Buckhalter ...

Post by Raiders » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:18 am

Originally posted by Team Canada:
One question for you big Buckhalter spenders:

Every time Philly has given Buchalter a decent amount of caries, has he stayed healthy :confused: :confused:

If Westy was out Buck will last a week or 2 and then it's Booker time ;)
Who may still be the better handcuff anyway (he will get the Westy motions and receptions)

So go blow your load fellas :D I'm putting my money on Hunt.

BLACKHAND

... Buckhalter ...

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:31 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Appleman:
Kape, I got it on good authority, that Buckhalter will cost you at least $500+FA bid in your main event. only $500!!!! i guess i should lower mine down from $700? :confused: [/QUOTE]...then SNAKE will have to do this too and accordingly move his bid down from $815...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]you guys do make you smile on a rainy day.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Ted's Cracked Head

... Buckhalter ...

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 am

I too drafted Booker in more than a few leagues "just in case" even though I have Westy in none of them. "I thought" he may be the best option to do as TC says, catch all of those swing passes and maybe steal the job if Westy missed sig time.

Only Andy Reid stands in the way of this being a good move.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Eddiejag

... Buckhalter ...

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:18 am

As a Westy owner in two league's i grabbed Buckhalter in one of them and before Booker.
The guy next to me said Booker was the backup and felt sick.Looks like he was wrong and maybe i got lucky.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Raiders

... Buckhalter ...

Post by Raiders » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 am

50/50 split.

jjsegura78

... Buckhalter ...

Post by jjsegura78 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 am

Buckhalter was released in my league (NFFC Main) two weeks ago, and I picked him up last week, hoping that this scenario would come soon. Now, I'm hoping that Westy will at least be out this week, and Buckhalter will produce at least like last week. I had him on the bench last week though.

I could really use the guy this week. But if Westy plays this week it could be a better scenario if he goes out during the game and it's longer term!!!
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

rkulaski

... Buckhalter ...

Post by rkulaski » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 am

Even if Buckhalter starts the game, Booker will get carries. At best for Buckhalter owners- 70/30. All this assuming Westbrook doesn't play.