Here's The NFFC's Payment Plans

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I have been reassured today by top management that all NFFC prize winners will be paid as planned, so congrats again to all and I'll update more when I hear about things. Fantastic news Greg!

A lot of "rumors" going around, and honestly, there are people out there HOPING that Fanball wouldn't pay just so they would have something to talk about (of course they didn't win anything! :rolleyes: )

Thanks for all you do! :D
[/QUOTE]Rumors are just that. All payments will be made I was told first-hand and the rest is being figured out right now. Stay tuned. I will post news once I get it and not before. Hopefully it will be soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 am

Thanks Greg,

I wasnt implying they wouldnt get paid. Just asking for clarification of when.

I didnt think of the thousands of leagues, only because I don't play in those, more of a selfish question I guess!

Thanks and Happy New Year and I hope you and Tom land on your feet after the Fanball deal.

3'

[ January 11, 2011, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: 3intboyBFD ]

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 am

Any update on the link? Next week will be a month...

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
Any update on the link? Next week will be a month... No update yet Shawn. Greg and I are hoping the process will be ready within the next week with checks then starting to go out right away as was the case with the NFBC prizes. Right now everything remains on schedule for checks being sent out by the end of this month or early February. Once we know more for certain when the claim prizes link has been set up we'll let everyone know.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
Any update on the link? Next week will be a month... No update yet Shawn. Greg and I are hoping the process will be ready within the next week with checks then starting to go out right away as was the case with the NFBC prizes. Right now everything remains on schedule for checks being sent out by the end of this month or early February. Once we know more for certain when the claim prizes link has been set up we'll let everyone know. [/QUOTE]Any outcome on the fanbucks?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 am

I don't know anything about Fanbucks to be honest, Shawn. If people have questions about that I'd recommend contacting customer service at 800-568-6288.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

jimchristie

Post by jimchristie » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 am

It is now January 26th and no information on payment.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 am

Originally posted by jimchristie:
It is now January 26th and no information on payment. Here's the latest: I believe all prizes for all of Fanball's many contests are being finalized now and totals will be entered into everyone's accounts shortly. I think the goal is to get that finalized next week and then payments will begin going out. You should be able to see the MY ACCOUNT link under your NFFC Home link by the middle of next week.

Again, all of Fanball's football contest winners are being paid at the same time, so they have been working to verify millions of dollars for thousands of players across all of the games. We are probably one week behind last year's payout timeline, but this will go quickly once all prizes are loaded into your My Account page.

The process will be to verify your winnings amount, verify that your W-9 is on file and if it's not to fill one out online, verify that the address we have on file is correct and if you'd like to update it do so right there, and then Claim Your Prize. Once you claim your prize that will start the process for checks to go out. Everyone will be working hard to get these checks out as fast as they can.

Thanks for your patience all and sorry about the lack of updates. But we are almost ready for the claim process to begin and to get all of these winning checks in your hands.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius