Anyone For A July 19th $100 DC League?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:02 am

Okay, we have six spots filled for this event and despite the goofy names -- welcome aboard E.A. Presley of Memphis, Tennessee -- we do have six of the top NFFC players in this event right now. If you want a serious challenge before Draft Day, this one will do. Eight more spots to fill. C'mon and jump in.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:14 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Welcome aboard Gene Pool of Booger Holler, Arkansas (a real city, I'm told). Boy is Tom ever going to have fun matching up all these aliases with the real names and NFFC passwords. Yikes.

Lou, you've created a monster for me. Doing what I can for the NFFC Greg. :cool:

3'

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:50 am

We're halfway there to filling this one up, thanks to the arrival of the former president of the United States. Welcome Mr. Clinton and good luck on being First Lady in 2008!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:57 am

Just six spots left for this one. Sorry, I can't even pronounce the last name, but trust me this guy or gal is definitely an NFFC regular!!! Just one with a sense of humor and a sense of staying anonymous if/when these show up on other message boards.

Come and join the fun. Six spots left. Then try to figure out who you're competing against next Thursday night. Should be a blast.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:40 am

Five spots left as we welcome Regina Phalange, Central Perk, New York to this satellite league. She or he is another NFFC regular, trust me. Yikes, what a mess, but still some fun.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:19 am

Four spots left as we welcome Elmer Fudd to the NFFC for the first time. Dddddd-dat's all folks.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:06 am

Okay, three spots left in this one as we welcome Benjamin Dover of Intercourse, Pennsylvania (a real city, I'm told). Let's fill this one up today and we'll set Tuesday morning as the KDS deadline. E-mail me your KDS preferences if you're already in this as it looks like this alias-driven satellite league will fly. Thanks all, whoever you are! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:21 am

Two more spots to go. Another owner is in, but he/she needs more time to figure out a good alias. The competition for best name is almost as intense as the competition for this free entry. But we do have a 12th team owner, so let's fill this up with two more owners.

Trust me, this is a star-studded competition if you're looking to compete against the best.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 am

One spot open as we welcome an international star to the competition (yeah, right!). Welcome aboard Harrie Hooker as you are lucky number 13 for this draft. Good luck all.

ONE SPOT LEFT!!! Trust me, you'll recognize these characters.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:50 am

KDS deadline is either Tuesday morning or once I get all of the preferences from the 14 owners via e-mail. We have 80,000 car enthusiasts here today and I'm splitting tomorrow through Monday to escape the madness. Tom is gone all next week too. So I'll either pick the draft order by the end of today if everyone e-mails me their preferences or I'll have to get to it on Tuesday morning. My first round of golf for the year is happening on Monday, so I can't be disturbed!! :D

Good luck all.