NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg, please let us know when the site is up and running, as I want to get a feel for it, well before the playoffs start...Thanks. Will do. The site should look the same as last year for the game, but I'll post the link as soon as I get it from the guys. They are located just 12 miles down the road, so I promise to get this hooked up soon after Christmas. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 pm

Greg,

Sign me up for unlimited transactions...need something for the end of FFL season to keep the excitement going...

Scott
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg, please let us know when the site is up and running, as I want to get a feel for it, well before the playoffs start...Thanks. Will do. The site should look the same as last year for the game, but I'll post the link as soon as I get it from the guys. They are located just 12 miles down the road, so I promise to get this hooked up soon after Christmas. Thanks all. [/QUOTE]Thanks Greg. Have a Merry Christmas!

And please don't forget that all important asterisk on my second entry also...Those unlimited transactions, in my opinion, are vital.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:29 pm

Greg,

Please sign me up for 1 team right now with unlimited transactions. (I sent you an email too)

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 pm

Greg,
2 other questions:

1. I'm assuming no bench in this game??
2. any other playoff contests?
thanks Greg!

-Rich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:33 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Greg,
2 other questions:

1. I'm assuming no bench in this game??
2. any other playoff contests?
thanks Greg!

-Rich No bench. When your players are eliminated, you can just pick up someone else, but then you start at 1x that player's score. The key is to find players that will play 3 or 4 times as the points really multiply then. Chris Schinker won this title two years ago when Ben Roethlisberger led the sixth-seed Pittsburgh Steelers to the Super Bowl title. Those points really added up.

It's a fun format. Enjoy all.

This is our only playoff format Richard, but you can take more than one team!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:25 pm

greg,
this is chris l i was a co-owner in the main event are there still openings for the this if so i would love a team with unlimited transaction

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:52 pm

rkulaski,

The rules say that they'll take the first 150 signups and I only see 24 people signed up. You're good to go.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:13 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:
greg,
this is chris l i was a co-owner in the main event are there still openings for the this if so i would love a team with unlimited transaction Sounds good. Just e-mail me your contact info at [email protected] and we'll get you all set. Welcome aboard.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:03 am

Sounds like fun, Greg. I'm in with unlimited transactions, and may have a few other interested parties. When is the deadline to sign up? You should have my billing info, but let me know if you need an e-mail.

Have a great holiday.

Richie Primo
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.