online auction satellties?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 am

Originally posted by slam:
Count me in for a $150 or $250 online auction Tom and I were at the STATS' offices this week and we agreed that these can be done. Look for more details soon and even a test date to try out the new software. Again, this is being done through an industry partner and we'll work together to offer these in August. These will be private satellite leagues, 14 teams, and we'll provide payout plans and rules shortly. Thanks all for the suggestion and the timing with this other company worked out perfectly.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:09 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by slam:
Count me in for a $150 or $250 online auction Tom and I were at the STATS' offices this week and we agreed that these can be done. Look for more details soon and even a test date to try out the new software. Again, this is being done through an industry partner and we'll work together to offer these in August. These will be private satellite leagues, 14 teams, and we'll provide payout plans and rules shortly. Thanks all for the suggestion and the timing with this other company worked out perfectly. [/QUOTE]WOW!!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! There is a LOT of people wanting to spend money on auctions (me included). can't wait for this to be finalized. Again, AWESOME news!!! :cool:

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by slam:
Count me in for a $150 or $250 online auction Tom and I were at the STATS' offices this week and we agreed that these can be done. Look for more details soon and even a test date to try out the new software. Again, this is being done through an industry partner and we'll work together to offer these in August. These will be private satellite leagues, 14 teams, and we'll provide payout plans and rules shortly. Thanks all for the suggestion and the timing with this other company worked out perfectly. [/QUOTE]PS - Please make some of them Auction DCs! I'll sign up for virtually one every week!!

venoots

Post by venoots » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

Great, Count me and I know a few of my buddies in

slam

Post by slam » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am

I will spread the word as well.

You found the way to get me back into the world of 14 teams Greg!!!!

[ July 17, 2011, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: slam ]
Author, Fantasy Football Guidebook: Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football and Fantasy Football Tips: 201 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting (Available at www.fantasyfootballguidebook.com )

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am

Originally posted by slam:
I will spread the word as well.

You found the way to get me back into the world of 14 teams Greg!!!! Good to hear Sam, but you do know that we have a full slate of 12-team offerings here now as well, right? ;) Spread your wings with us and I trust you'll like our 12-team offerings with 3RR/KDS.

Anyway, welcome back. We are going to do a test auction league shortly, so stay tuned because we'll need at least 12 volunteers. I'll have more details soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

id be in for testing and doing the real thing....
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

THE ICON

Post by THE ICON » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:07 pm

i would love to get in the auction league trial myself. love that format and as for chicago i wouldnt mind doing the auction as well if theres gonna be enough intrest there.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Originally posted by THE ICON:
i would love to get in the auction league trial myself. love that format and as for chicago i wouldnt mind doing the auction as well if theres gonna be enough intrest there. Oh, there will be interest for the 11:00 slot on Friday in Chicago. Join in Chicago, it is sure to be a blast! :D

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 am

assuming everything went well last night.... do we have dates to choose from yet?