Who do you need on Monday night???

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:31 am

I need........

#1- Wayne to score 16+.

#2- Mike Williams and Blount to score LESS than 41.

#3- Blount to score LESS than 16.

#4- Garcon to score .55

I only feel confident about #4, and after last night's game......who knows what will happen!

da bears

Post by da bears » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 am

I need 6.9 points from Garcon tonight!
Bauler Shot Caller

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 am

Primetime M.E. I need Tampa D/ST and Kicker to score less than 60. I feel pretty good about that happening.

In my Online league I need Mike Williams to score 26. I'm not feeling that at all. I wish I started Watson over Keller...

Pete

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:36 am

TB DST = 22+ (after last night's DST breakouts and with Painter at QB, ya never know?)

Winslow = 30+ in one league, 53 in another! :(

Addai + Dallas Clark less than 45 combined

Dallas Clark + Earnest Graham = 33+ (would've needed 10 less if not for us reacting to last-minute news that Gore might be inactive; even tho he played, that news shied us away. :rolleyes: )

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
TB DST = 22+ (after last night's DST breakouts and with Painter at QB, ya never know?)

Dallas Clark + Earnest Graham = 33+ (would've needed 10 less if not for us reacting to last-minute news that Gore might be inactive; even tho he played, that news shied us away. :rolleyes: ) Sandman dont blame you with Gore.They say he wont start and im thinking he's just a decoy.Rember last week when Moreno was active and didnt play those who played him a big fat ZERO.And Steven Jackson playing last week at the last minute carries the ball 4 times.For every Gore their is three or four guys who dont play much or dont play at all.
Super Mario also just one catch and Victor Cruz is balling. :mad:
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

urmomz

Post by urmomz » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:03 am

We need 7 points from the swashbuckling BUCS DEFENSE ~ Aaarrrrrggghhh!!!
"Bumble Bee Tuna." - Ace Ventura

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 am

Originally posted by FalconsGuy:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:

Dallas Clark + Earnest Graham = 33+ (would've needed 10 less if not for us reacting to last-minute news that Gore might be inactive; even tho he played, that news shied us away. :rolleyes: ) Sandman dont blame you with Gore.They say he wont start and im thinking he's just a decoy.Rember last week when Moreno was active and didnt play those who played him a big fat ZERO.And Steven Jackson playing last week at the last minute carries the ball 4 times.For every Gore their is three or four guys who dont play much or dont play at all.
Super Mario also just one catch and Victor Cruz is balling. :mad:
[/QUOTE]Concerning Gore and others it's not a question of "blame" so much as it is rather being that sometimes it's best to read in between the lines though.
[/QUOTE]Please share your tea leaf reading on Gore then? Might as well add in ALL your decisions to show that your Gore "read" wasn't just pure dumb luck. :rolleyes:

I'd venture a guess that 80+% of Gore owners played viable [no bench garbage who had 0 chance of breaking double digits] alternatives yesterday, especially those with Hunter. Let's take a poll? Gore owners???

[ October 03, 2011, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 am

I'm all done for the week sitting on a 22.35 lead, with 1st place in my league on the line. My opponent has LeGarrette going tonight......the Fantasy Football Gods wouldn't let me take it straight to the junk two Monday night's in row would they?......would they?!?
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 am

I need 50 points from L.Blount and Winslow.

I need Wayne to get shutdown.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."