STATS DST Scoring Mistake!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:43 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Curious, Greg, did you notice in the 3rd QTR there was a defensive pass interference against the Saints but Jennings caught the ball for a 1st down. The ref said the ball would be placed at the spot of the foul. So did the Pack accept the penalty or did the ref make a mistake?? Reason being is that it cost Jennings owners almost 3 points. I did notice that and even my daughter said "he caught the ball, why did they take the penalty?" I think it was an error announced by the official, who has no idea millions of fantasy players gulped on his snafu!!! :D Thank God the official scorer got it right!!! :D And let's admit, that was ONE HELLUVA catch by Jennings. He was just awesome last night.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
Curious, Greg, did you notice in the 3rd QTR there was a defensive pass interference against the Saints but Jennings caught the ball for a 1st down. The ref said the ball would be placed at the spot of the foul. So did the Pack accept the penalty or did the ref make a mistake?? Reason being is that it cost Jennings owners almost 3 points. I did notice that and even my daughter said "he caught the ball, why did they take the penalty?" I think it was an error announced by the official, who has no idea millions of fantasy players gulped on his snafu!!! :D Thank God the official scorer got it right!!! :D And let's admit, that was ONE HELLUVA catch by Jennings. He was just awesome last night. [/QUOTE]bump.

this was the week one incident i was trying to remember.