Aug. 9 $100 Satellite League Draft Order

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:15 am

Wow...I'm a drinker...yet had not heard of nor seen Johnnie Walker Blue (Not big on Scotch blends...but once in a while...mmmmmmmm.)

Looks like some top of the line stuff!

(Not much profit on a $100.00 bet if you have to buy a bottle of this...)

Price ranges from $160 to $340 a bottle plus tax!

Sounds to me like your boy is flaking yet again...the envelope remark is BS...he got you to relax...but he's still a flake.

Lesson learned, Johnny!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:49 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Wow...I'm a drinker...yet had not heard of nor seen Johnnie Walker Blue (Not big on Scotch blends...but once in a while...mmmmmmmm.)

Looks like some top of the line stuff!

(Not much profit on a $100.00 bet if you have to buy a bottle of this...)

Price ranges from $160 to $340 a bottle plus tax!

Sounds to me like your boy is flaking yet again...the envelope remark is BS...he got you to relax...but he's still a flake.

Lesson learned, Johnny!

~Lance Lance.....I have known Fandango for two years from drafting in ny.....I always liked the guy and have had no problems with him......But I know he was trying to get out of this bet.....If you make a side bet with someone, you are not going to forget....Plus I sent him a few emails That he had to get.....

As for the johnnie walker blue thing.....That had nothing to do with are bet at all....Thats just some more bull-crap.....It was a joke from the first auction when jersey paul said he was going to bring beers for everyone and never did.....I did tell everyone that i would bring some beers for everybody if I won the auction.....But after Fandango never paid on the side bet I say screw bringing beers......I did promise the Diesel That I would get Him a bottle......Im not a drinker at all and Had no idea how much a bottle of johnnie walker cost......Thanks Marc.......lol....Diesel what else you like to drink :D

Johnny

P.S-Diesel You might be getting a Hines Ward jersey instead of your bottle......lol
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:53 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by fandango:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Hey Johnny...I saw your photo in the NFFC Magazine...nice job in 2005!

As a favor (since I LOVE to make large side bets)...which one is Fandango?

I'd never bet with a known welcher.

~Lance ahh, the $100 is sitting in an envelope waiting for you, not like i have seen you since the auction.....It is contingent on 1 thing though...the winner is supposed to bring johnie walker blue to the draft..that would be RI Loadmouth..
[/QUOTE]Fandango, Hey man.....I didn't want to talk trash about you....I think you are a alright guy....I just sent you a few email's this year.....Don't know if you got them or not? And figured after all this time.....It's been a year and haven't heard from you.....I figured you were not going to pay.......Don't worry I will be bringing a bottle for the diesel.....And I will bring you a little something too......If you read my post a while back.....I was going to take that money I won from you and take me you and the diesel out for drinks or something to eat......

Johnny
[/QUOTE]HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

Complete non-football sidenote, does anyone watch ROBOT CHICKEN? Seen the episode where the Thai massage chick is chasing the guy to give him his "happy ending"...love ROBOT CHICKEN!!!

Jules, will be taking care of business at the 14 hole! In fact, my name team will be TCB!
[/QUOTE]Go get um Jules!!!!!

Im pulling for you and Lance in this one.......

Johnny :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:53 am

who is more hated, fandingdong or america?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:58 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
who is more hated, fandingdong or america? LOL...... :D Lets do a poll

America hasn't messed with me really....For fandango I will just never make any side bets with him again.......

Two things I hate in fantasy is the non paying side bet....and the owners that quit when they are out of it....... :mad:

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:20 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
who is more hated, fandingdong or america? LOL...... :D Lets do a poll

America hasn't messed with me really....For fandango I will just never make any side bets with him again.......

Two things I hate in fantasy is the non paying side bet....and the owners that quit when they are out of it....... :mad:

Johnny
[/QUOTE]I think Johnny has taken this far enough with Scott. As he said, it's not like they've run into each other since December. You boys settle up your side stuff when you meet in New York and then we'll be good. Scott has been a great participant in the NFFC and NFBC and I'm not really for the trashing of my customers over this stuff. Settle up and move on.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:07 pm

I'm with you, JJ, if they can't pay off a $10 pizza bet, forget going higher. :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

FFMadMan

Post by FFMadMan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:51 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by fandango:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Hey Johnny...I saw your photo in the NFFC Magazine...nice job in 2005!

As a favor (since I LOVE to make large side bets)...which one is Fandango?

I'd never bet with a known welcher.

~Lance ahh, the $100 is sitting in an envelope waiting for you, not like i have seen you since the auction.....It is contingent on 1 thing though...the winner is supposed to bring johnie walker blue to the draft..that would be RI Loadmouth..
[/QUOTE]Fandango, Hey man.....I didn't want to talk trash about you....I think you are a alright guy....I just sent you a few email's this year.....Don't know if you got them or not? And figured after all this time.....It's been a year and haven't heard from you.....I figured you were not going to pay.......Don't worry I will be bringing a bottle for the diesel.....And I will bring you a little something too......If you read my post a while back.....I was going to take that money I won from you and take me you and the diesel out for drinks or something to eat......

Johnny
[/QUOTE]HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

Complete non-football sidenote, does anyone watch ROBOT CHICKEN? Seen the episode where the Thai massage chick is chasing the guy to give him his "happy ending"...love ROBOT CHICKEN!!!

Jules, will be taking care of business at the 14 hole! In fact, my name team will be TCB!
[/QUOTE]Go get um Jules!!!!!

Im pulling for you and Lance in this one.......

Johnny :D
[/QUOTE]

FFMadMan

Post by FFMadMan » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:54 am

Hey Johnny,

How about a little love for the guy you beat last year by 2 points for that free entry. I'm still having nightmares about Brady on Monday night!

Good luck with that free entry!!

Brian