Who's Coming To The 2010 NFFC In Boston?

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 am

All right guys I'm getting NERVOUS......Chicago is making all these special plans , so we need a ring leadeer..I live on Cape Cod,1hr 15 minutes away. This will be my 6th event always in NYC, but see a big opportunity to make this an EVENT!!!! lETS GET SOMETHING TOGETHER for Early Friday and go to the SOX.. Do something, Smith & Welinsky? Some kind of Draft? DC or Auction then, whatever? Arlington Park or the Belagio are sounding pretty good right now..Any thoughts..Its June this weekend!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 26, 2010 11:54 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
All right guys I'm getting NERVOUS......Chicago is making all these special plans , so we need a ring leadeer..I live on Cape Cod,1hr 15 minutes away. This will be my 6th event always in NYC, but see a big opportunity to make this an EVENT!!!! lETS GET SOMETHING TOGETHER for Early Friday and go to the SOX.. Do something, Smith & Welinsky? Some kind of Draft? DC or Auction then, whatever? Arlington Park or the Belagio are sounding pretty good right now..Any thoughts..Its June this weekend!!! Good post Jeff. We just finalized the room for Friday at the Radisson Hotel Boston, so someone pick a good time for the Draft Champions Championship League and I'll set it up on the site. Let's see if we can do a DC and/or Auction League in Boston on Friday and get you guys out in time to either enjoy the Sox game at Fenway or at a nearby sports bar. Jeff can spearhead that and I'll plan the DC on Friday. I know we can do it.

Right now you could have Frankie Mammola, Jeff, Mike Sanda and maybe Matt Bayley. That's a damn good starting point. Let's do it.

Sound good?

[ May 26, 2010, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Jeff, if you're starting a Fenway list, my [15YO] son Kevin and I are in, even if we just grab bleacher seats or SRO. We're planning to do the DC, then both main events on Sat.

Looking forward to a 90-min. drive instead of 3 hrs!

[ May 26, 2010, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 pm

No problem the more the merrier....I would need a BALLPARK figure for # of total tickets.I reaaaally want to make this happen. The frienships you build are Priceless...Any and all suggestions will be heard. Lets start spreading the word and make BEANTOWN the EVENT to be at!!!

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu May 27, 2010 8:23 am

jeff , i will pm you my cell number. sounds like the dc is on so im going to boston. ahhh the home of sam adams just when the octoberfest comes out. :cool:
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 27, 2010 8:45 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
jeff , i will pm you my cell number. sounds like the dc is on so im going to boston. ahhh the home of sam adams just when the octoberfest comes out. :cool: So what time should we start a DC in downtown Boston if we want to have fun on a Friday night around Fenway? Someone let me know and I'll set it up. Ryan will be running Boston and likely would head out with everyone that night as well. Count him in for tickets if you're able to find any.

Now let's get this rolling and have TWO DAYS of fun in Boston. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu May 27, 2010 9:16 am

i would say noon but mike has his son. i vote to give his son the day off.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
i would say noon but mike has his son. i vote to give his son the day off. I've already told Mike that. Hey, it's like the first week of school. Teachers will get over it for a high school sophomore, right? ;) Now, does he want to have the ultimate weekend with a trip to Fenway or not? :D

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri May 28, 2010 12:04 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
jeff , i will pm you my cell number. sounds like the dc is on so im going to boston. ahhh the home of sam adams just when the octoberfest comes out. :cool: So what time should we start a DC in downtown Boston if we want to have fun on a Friday night around Fenway? Someone let me know and I'll set it up. Ryan will be running Boston and likely would head out with everyone that night as well. Count him in for tickets if you're able to find any.

[/QUOTE]I'm originally a home grown Boston guy, so this is starting to sound pretty good rather than go to NY.

Let me talk to my wife and I will get back to you soon, but it's looking good.

Jillians here we come! :D
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri May 28, 2010 2:37 am

Originally posted by The Franchise:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:

[/QUOTE]I'm originally a home grown Boston guy, so this is starting to sound pretty good rather than go to NY.

Let me talk to my wife and I will get back to you soon, but it's looking good.

Jillians here we come! :D
[/QUOTE]Good to hear Nelson. Wow, not only is Boston shaping up as a fun time in Beantown, but this already looks like a tough place to draft. No slouches here so far. Keep the momentum going here guys and let's have some fun. Oh, and I'll add the DC event to the signup list once we come up with the right time for it. Thanks all.