An Open Forum For WCOFF Players

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:41 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Gambler... I only snore a little.... (Pete, Plukewh from wcoff boards). Pete, I see that Dustin responded to you and said you have hotel rooms waiting for you!!! Amazing, if true. Now your vacation is set!!! Stop on over for beers. You can't just sit by the pool for six days. You'll get bored. Tell Will to join you for this "vacation" and split a team with him!! :D

I have to admit that even with the RT Sports announcement there isn't a peep from Dustin or anyone else over there today. No acknowledgement of the facts. No admission that this isn't going to play out well. No wishing customers the best and here's the current situation with us this year. NOTHING. WHY??? Why not say what everyone needs to hear? I can't fathom what is going on in everyone's minds there? When is it time for some honest answers for those paying customers?
[/QUOTE]Well, room or not, I am flying to Vegas. I will stop by and say hello. I would love to find a way to play in a 12-team main event. Will is traveling on vacation the week before and from what I can tell has no interest in football this year due to travel plans. That said, maybe a loyal wcoff member wants to split a team with me. I will ask around. Heck, I'm actually quite good at the 12 team format. Any takers? Greg is still offering us a 15% discount if we are owed money from wcoff and did not play in his event last season (correct?)...

Pete

[ August 19, 2011, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 am

That's correct Pete. The discount is in place. If someone wants to team with you for a Primetime league we'll reduce the entry by 15%.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Gambler... I only snore a little.... (Pete, Plukewh from wcoff boards). Pete, I see that Dustin responded to you and said you have hotel rooms waiting for you!!! Amazing, if true. Now your vacation is set!!! Stop on over for beers. You can't just sit by the pool for six days. You'll get bored. Tell Will to join you for this "vacation" and split a team with him!! :D

I have to admit that even with the RT Sports announcement there isn't a peep from Dustin or anyone else over there today. No acknowledgement of the facts. No admission that this isn't going to play out well. No wishing customers the best and here's the current situation with us this year. NOTHING. WHY??? Why not say what everyone needs to hear? I can't fathom what is going on in everyone's minds there? When is it time for some honest answers for those paying customers?
[/QUOTE]Well, room or not, I am flying to Vegas. I will stop by and say hello. I would love to find a way to play in a 12-team main event. Will is traveling on vacation the week before and from what I can tell has no interest in football this year due to travel plans. That said, maybe a loyal wcoff member wants to split a team with me. I will ask around. Heck, I'm actually quite good at the 12 team format. Any takers? Greg is still offering us a 15% discount if we are owed money from wcoff and did not play in his event last season (correct?)...

Pete
[/QUOTE]Let's just say that we have some of the best owners in the industry. Story coming soon, but a couple of people from here have reached out to Pete and he's BACK IN THE GAME. See, there are some great people left in this world. Details coming soon, but welcome back Pete.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 am

James Milkowski and Mike Tenay are long-time WCOFF players who are looking for a new home this year. James is also a Wisconsin native so he's got that going for him too. :D They are taking a pair of Primetime teams on the second weekend and will soon sign up for the Online Championship 3-pack, giving them a shot at our $75,000 bonus. Welcome aboard guys. We think you'll enjoy your stay with us.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 am

Kevin Kluz is another former WCOFF player who is excited to be playing in the NFFC for the first time. Kevin will join us in Vegas for the Primetime event on Sept. 9. Welcome to the NFFC family Kevin and good luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 am

Brad and Tim Kruse are WCOFF vets who see the excitement we're offering at the Bellagio and don't want to miss out. They have signed up for a pair of Primetime leagues. Welcome aboard guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Brad and Tim Kruse are WCOFF vets who see the excitement we're offering at the Bellagio and don't want to miss out. They have signed up for a pair of Primetime leagues. Welcome aboard guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize. Damn!! More great competition. Welcome Brad, Tim, I think you guys will enjoy it here.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

I really hate to throw cold water on our positive NFFC threads, but I can't help myself when it comes to the WCOFF. I thought for sure management would do the right thing today and disable the Registration page for the live events, take down the front page with the $300,000 grand prize announcement, and even announce on the boards that all live events have been cancelled for 2011.

But I was wrong.

Nothing was done today by WCOFF management. Someone on the boards posted on Saturday that Dustin said he would make an announcement on Monday that no live events will be held. I don't know if that's true or not, but let's hold him to that self-imposed deadline. Something final SHOULD be announced no later than tomorrow. Trust me, there are several very loyal players who still believe the live events might take place, even those in Orlando. They won't be, but those folks need to hear it from the person they trusted with their hard-earned money.

What has me upset right now is that you can still Register for any of the live events. In fact, if you go there now to Register for an Online event it will total your charges and act as if everything is a go. I didn't leave my credit card info or go past the first step, but you know what comes next.

It's time to be honest and disable anything that pertains to the upcoming season. And to make a formal announcement. What happens after that is up to the courts, but this perception that the show is going on is confusing to players who just want to play in 2011 and find legal ways to get their 2010 winnings. Someone over there please take charge and do the right thing with that site. The message board was disabled by someone, now the rest of the message needs to be clarified. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 pm

One request to WCOFF owners: You don't have to thank Tom or I when we respond to your emails right after you send them. That's actually normal practice for any business. The return responses we both are getting is: "Wow, thanks for the prompt response. I'm not used to that." Well, get used to it.

I will admit that Tom and I are basically sitting on our emails ready for questions or signups as we try to help anyone who needs it. We might not be quite as quick every single day after this, but right now you have our full attention!! :D And that goes for our veteran owners. We're living on our emails, PMs, Twitter accounts, on the NFFC boards. If you need us for anything, we're here. Unfortunately, the wife and kids get secondary treatment for the next three weeks!! :D You all are first.

Thanks all and welcome to so many new NFFC members. Wow, this is really going to make the contest GREAT in 2011. Let the competition begin.