It is over Snake!!!!!

King of Queens

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by King of Queens » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:24 am

Originally posted by the snake:
love and hate - a fine line...LLCoolEddieJ...don't forget about Lamont (who SNAKE touted over R.Johnson all preseason much to the dismay of BillyBoyBobGoat Wazass AND our beloved and fearless leader, TK)...

next clairvoyant prophecy (redundant?): ya heard it here first:

Burleson loses time/job as Minny's WR1 and Koren R. resurrects Minny's and Culpepper's season as the No.1 target before long...that $231 SNAKE (and others), that was wisely spent on Koren will pay huge dividends come seasons end... Who had Rudi Johnson ahead of LaMont Jordan? :eek:

The Koren Robinson prediction is not as far fetched as some would believe. I picked him up myself in several NFFC leagues this week. That said, I think the guy who's really going to get a boost in value--assuming the worst for Nate Dog--is Travis Taylor. He's the same type of player as Burleson, and CPep loves him.

mikeybok

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by mikeybok » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:11 am

Just a comment ... I met Billy in Chicago this year ... seems like a super nice guy. We even played a little hold um on Friday night.

But I can't help but laugh everytime I see snake post ...

Billy Wazass Just makes me laugh! Hope you laughing with me Billy!

Big Mike UYT
Hakuna Matata!

King of Queens

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by King of Queens » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:02 pm

as for your question KOACQ's, Tom K. and Wazass both liked him over Lamont back in July... Tom also liked Clinton Portis #7 overall. We all love Tom, but... :D

BillyWaz

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:25 am

SNAKE ain't here to entertain you closet trannies...SNAKE is here solely to take the 100 LARGE from you all and will NOT be satisfied until he does...SNAKE also doesn't want to listen to the comparisons between SNAKE and BoPeep...

as for your question KOACQ's, Tom K. and Wazass both liked him over Lamont back in July... That was all a front Snake as you believe WAY too much of what you read! I am one of the biggest "Rudi haters" out there, and would have only taken him had he slipped to me in the 3rd round.

BillyWaz

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:27 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Just a comment ... I met Billy in Chicago this year ... seems like a super nice guy. We even played a little hold um on Friday night.

But I can't help but laugh everytime I see snake post ...

quote:Originally posted by the snake:
Billy Wazass Just makes me laugh! Hope you laughing with me Billy!

Big Mike UYT
[/QUOTE]It does make me laugh, and he changes my name each time he posts which leads me to ask "which drug is Snake on today?"

BillyWaz

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:30 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
TO all the snake haters , imin the same league with the snake and some of his snake senses are coming true. SNAKE scored plenty in week one and is having another good week 2.His FAST WILLIE is no longer a 1or 2 week wonder but the real deal.
Carson PALMER is coming off a 35 point game. HE'S also doing this with no help from MAGHEE.
BEWARE SNAKE HUNTERS , THE SNAKE IS COMING. Yea Snake's team looked good THIS week, but what happens when the Saints duo doesn't "go off", Palmer plays against a REAL NFL defense, and Parker starts sharing more time and running against decent defenses? McGahee isn't going to do a whole lot this year as he is overrated because of Losman, Chambers is.... well Chris Chambers, and Ronnie Brown is only weeks away from sharing time at best with Ricky.

Looks like it could be a bumpy road ahead for Snake

[ September 20, 2005, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

BillyWaz

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:58 am

[QB] SNAKE says that WazManHe'sNot should stick to the business of teaching phys ed

Phys Ed????

R.Brown, although off to a slow start, is too talented not to succeed in the NFL and he will be well worth the 4th round pick SNAKE spent on him beginning with this week's upcoming contest against Carolina in Miami (he will go off)...

Horn & Stallworth '05 will be close to the equivalent of Harrison & Wayne '04...

/QB]Care to back up your words on either of these???

1) Corey Dillon had 36 yards on a GOOD offense. How do you think Brown will "go off"?? If you get 5 points from him, you should be happy!

2) Horn and Stallworth WILL NOT be even close. Last night's game is certainly not the norm.

3) I thought you were banning the boards. Once again Glenn, you aren't a "man of your word"!