Bust of the year?

Gordon Gekko II

Bust of the year?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 am

t.owens, e.royal, and l.evans were on the all BUST team BEFORE draft day. i don't put in as much time as many of you with football, but i'm still suprised how many quality owners had blinders on.

pizzatyme

Bust of the year?

Post by pizzatyme » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 am

Bill and I worked from the same cheatsheet for the NFFC drafts. What we put together had a disclaimer in GIANT font at the top of the sheet that said...Teams to avoid: Bills, Bucs, Chiefs, Browns.

As owners, we don't always get it right, but I'm happy we were close this year.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Diesel

Bust of the year?

Post by Diesel » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 am

I see some teams scoring MONSTER points with only 3-4 roster spots scoring solid numbers. The thing is, those 3 or 4 spots are scoring 30-55 points EACH! Can this trend continue? If it does, I'm one of the bigget busts this year. . If this crazy trend continues, I'm quitting fantasy football forever. Or until next draftday. Whichever comes first. ;)
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

botherk

Bust of the year?

Post by botherk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 am

Heidi Klum
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

Eddiejag

Bust of the year?

Post by Eddiejag » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:36 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
t.owens, e.royal, and l.evans were on the all BUST team BEFORE draft day. i don't put in as much time as many of you with football, but i'm still suprised how many quality owners had blinders on. Agree GEK i didnt draft Lee Evans or T O in any of my 13 leagues but took Royal in my home league only because you have to play 4 recievers and their's a flex so you could play 5 which gives recievers alittle more value.Still i wasnt looking for Royal but couldnt pass on him in the 5th round.I didnt have the patience with him and cut him the week before his 10 catch game.Royal went for 601 dollars then gave his new owner a big fat zero.I did have a little fun busting his ball's telling him that's why i cut him. Crazy.

[ October 20, 2009, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Eddiejag ]
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Old School

Bust of the year?

Post by Old School » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:02 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
Glenn,

Do You have L.Evans on any of your teams?

John ...if this is to me I have him on one team only - the On-Line Championship...but I want to say that I agree with Rob B. here wholeheratedly - Steve Smith of Carolina is KILLING his owners and is the BUST OF THE YEAR imho...GK
[/QUOTE]Snake, what are we gonna do to fix this? Maybe we can hire Tonya Harding's friend to bash Delhomme's knee and get a real QB in there :rolleyes: