My ^&$@ing player didn't do $!^!# this week

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:13 am

I liked the Mike Anderson, Roy Williams, Mike Nugent, Shaun Alexander, Trent Green five-some that spat 21 points combined to me. I was hoping they might average 15 or so...

Kick to the Jimmy!

Dyv
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

claireg

Post by claireg » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:35 am

OK, how about Favre, Mike Anderson, Michael Bennett, and Domanick Davis for a total of 16.65? I never thought the Denver Defense would outscore Davis!

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:26 am

I would like to throw McNabb and Akers into my "screwed-me" list. I KNOW that Akers is only a kicker, but he's missed more field goals so far than the 1st half of last year.

Don't worry though. Passing teams, ala Eagles, don't get enough time in the pre-season and take a bit of time to get on track.

Like I said...maybe next week.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:31 am

Originally posted by Primo:
I would like to throw McNabb and Akers into my "screwed-me" list. I KNOW that Akers is only a kicker, but he's missed more field goals so far than the 1st half of last year.

Don't worry though. Passing teams, ala Eagles, don't get enough time in the pre-season and take a bit of time to get on track.

Like I said...maybe next week. Akers 1 for 3 is better than Stovers 0 for 3. "It could be worse ... you could have my kicker! #@%&*&#@!".
Hakuna Matata!

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:33 am

My kicker had 1 PAT for the week. Rah Rah Mike Nugent....
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:31 am

Baltimore Ravens Defense...How can a full defensive team not accumulate 1 point? I'm benching them for the rest of the year. Ok, maybe not, but they suck anyway!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:09 pm

I would rather have all those bad weeks then be a walker owner , which i am NY 6. I too alexander and wayne in the ultimate. AKERS 2 field goals missed would have won my game if they were good. PENNINGTON too screwed me in 2 games.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:12 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I would rather have all those bad weeks then be a walker owner , which i am NY 6. I too alexander and wayne in the ultimate. AKERS 2 field goals missed would have won my game if they were good. PENNINGTON too screwed me in 2 games. Should have taken Brees.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:35 pm

BREES was gone.Should of played warner.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:26 am

Originally posted by UFS:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I would rather have all those bad weeks then be a walker owner , which i am NY 6. I too alexander and wayne in the ultimate. AKERS 2 field goals missed would have won my game if they were good. PENNINGTON too screwed me in 2 games. Should have taken Brees. [/QUOTE]Don't bring that up John. Brees went one pick before Eddie wanted him and there were some nasty four-letter words thrown out at that point. Now you just made a bad feeling worse for Eddie! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius