ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Tom Kessenich

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
Nicks definitely caught the ball inbounds but it was ruled an incomplete pass on the field but there was no point i n the offense challenging the call as they had the pass interference penalty. Correct. The play was ruled incomplete on the field but the PI call negated any need to challenge it. Nicks did not get a reception on that play.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 am

He absolutely did catch the pass and I lost my game by 1.6 involving Nicks. However, those are the breaks and no use crying over it. The refs blow calls all the time, and this is akin to calling pass interference when it never happened (ala the Packers-Saints game).

Just my opinion.

Tom Kessenich

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
He absolutely did catch the pass and I lost my game by 1.6 involving Nicks. However, those are the breaks and no use crying over it. The refs blow calls all the time, and this is akin to calling pass interference when it never happened (ala the Packers-Saints game).

Just my opinion. Darren Sproles stepped out of bounds at the 2-yard-line against the Bears and shouldn't have gotten the touchdown. The refs admitted they blew the call. So Drew Brees and Sproles owners are thrilled and Mark Ingram owners got kicked in the groin.

Stuff happens every week in the NFL. That's just the way it is.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:27 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Just my opinion. Darren Sproles stepped out of bounds at the 2-yard-line against the Bears and shouldn't have gotten the touchdown. The refs admitted they blew the call. So Drew Brees and Sproles owners are thrilled and Mark Ingram owners got kicked in the groin.

[/QUOTE]Perfect example Tom, and exactly right.

BillyWaz

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 am

How would you be getting reamed on Ingram? You are ASSUMING that 1) the Saints would give him the ball and 2) he would actually get in (which he has yet to do).

I can guarantee you have been on the good side (owning Sproles and playing against Nicks) of these situations PLENTY of times and have boasted about how you drafted these players, etc.

Consider this karma coming full circle. ;)

Sandman62

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Sandman62 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 am

:D

mkrucek

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by mkrucek » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

[/QUOTE]What I found most interesting about this one is that all scoring plays are automatically reviewed. Yet they let a very obvious foot out of bounds get past the reviewer. And if the Bears had challenged it I believe it would have been a penalty. Makes you wonder what exactly they are doing in that booth.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...