*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Greg Ambrosius

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:56 am

We're officially at 349 teams now for the main event as we keep getting calls and signups. I know everyone wants their draft picks NOW, but you can see that each city is still getting some love. I'd love to close at least two of these cities perfectly and match up one league at most, so give us a few more days to work this out. Trust me, we're well on our way to 364 as I have several past NFFC attendees asking me to hold a spot for them. This will work out, but it might take a few days to do it.

All KDS preferences should be set by now for the main event. You can have tonight to finalize them if needed and tomorrow I will ask STATS to e-mail us the final Excel version of those preferences. Tom and I will take those to Chicago with us and if needed we'll pick the draft spots from the road. But a possible scenario is Sunday if tomorrow is slow. So keep the signup count going, call all your friends and let everyone know we're closer to 10 available spots for the main event than 15. But officially, it says 15 teams to go!!!!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RiFF

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by RiFF » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:03 am

GREAT News Greg. The 3RR/KDS wagon is rolling!!

TradeStar28

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by TradeStar28 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:59 am

Huzzah !

(KofQ...google this new word for your vocab!)
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by King of Queens » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:40 pm

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Huzzah !

(KofQ...google this new word for your vocab!) I found huzzah dot org ... but I assume that this has nothing to do with you're talking about.

Not a new word, if you mean "Hooray!"

Purple Helmets

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:28 pm

Greg/Tom...fill this puppy up. Don't worry about geeting us the draft slots on a Friday versus Sunday. We've waited this long so a couple of extra days won't hurt.
Living the dream!

pizzatyme

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
Greg/Tom...fill this puppy up. Don't worry about geeting us the draft slots on a Friday versus Sunday. We've waited this long so a couple of extra days won't hurt. Word!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Greg Ambrosius

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:38 am

Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
Greg/Tom...fill this puppy up. Don't worry about geeting us the draft slots on a Friday versus Sunday. We've waited this long so a couple of extra days won't hurt. Yes, that's what we'll do. With Tom and our crew in Chicago starting tomorrow for the ESPN Fantasy Football Championship, it will be tough to get draft slots announced before Sunday. But maybe on Sunday if we have a good next two days. Thanks all.

We have 350 live bodies for sure and several other folks willing to grab the last league spots. Now we just have to see how that works in each city and how we can get these final leagues to work as perfectly as possible. Stay tuned.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by Raiders » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:26 am

9 Spots left! ;)

Raiders

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by Raiders » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:47 am

From Main Page:
Less Than 10 Spots Remain In The Main Event!!
:D

BillyWaz

*** SOLD OUT ! ****

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:41 am

I count 10 exactly.

Need 2 in Tampa (for 3 leagues)
Need 5 in Chicago (for 6 leagues)

Need 3 more combined in NY and LV to fill a final league (NY and LV would have 8 leagues each and share one between them).

Lets hope for a big push today and tomorrow, and at worst get those numbers right in Chicago and Tampa!