Greg...

Greg Ambrosius

Greg...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
The Cowboys will be planning a trip to Lambeau in a couple weeks! Why, are they coming to watch the playoffs? :D Bring the 'Boys to Lambeau Kenny, that would be great fun....for us Packer fans!!! :D

Seriously, this should be a fun, fun playoffs on both sides. The AFC is wide open with the Patriots, Ravens and Steelers all having warts. The same can be said for the Packers, Saints and Niners on the NFC side. And don't forget that we've seen the No. 6 seed win the Super Bowl title three times since 2005. Could the Lions be that low seed to win it all this year? Anything is possible.

I'm loving this time of year. Plus no snow yet in Wisconsin on Dec. 26th. And Rose Bowl a week from today. Tough not to love life now!! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Greg...

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:58 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Hope you didn't bet the 13 Paul. The Packers defense is pathetic. Seriously, anyone in the playoffs who can run the ball is gonna give them fits.

2 weeks ago I said there is no way San Francisco could win in Lambeau......I would like to take that back. I didn't bet it, but of course Rodgers came through as usual.

Combining the incredible talent of Rodgers with the weakness of the Pack defense will be leading me to bet the Over on the Green Bay playoff games.
[/QUOTE]If it's Saints vs. Packers, the over could be 60...even in January.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius