NFL Suspends Suh For Two Games

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 am

Originally posted by NorCalAtlFan:
my point was that you say suh is as dirty as they come and stomping should never be done. but then you would urge/condone green bay players attacking him? there is a disconnect there i'm not following. maybe "attacking" wasn't the right word but you have to defend your teammates.

not sure how you are not following my point. when stafford threw down the chicago player after his 3rd int, the chicago player came right after him, so the detroit players came to staffords aid and what PC word should i use here......they had harsh words for the players involved with stafford getting pummeled. do you understand why they did that?

Son of Jack Bauer

Post by Son of Jack Bauer » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 am

What is the common denominator between Haynesworth's 2006 suspension and Suh's 2011 suspension? Jim Schwartz. Schwartz was the DC for the Titans in 2006 and the HC for the Lions in 2011. Every week, Schwartz is on the sidelines dropping f bombs and constantly abusing the referees with his protestations. Although Jim Harbaugh's exuberence following the Lions-49ers game was "rookie," Schwartz's reaction was over the top. Suh was not a punk at Nebraska, so what has changed? The competition is tougher and his HC is a complete a** hole. That said, Suh deserves to be suspended. Because of his profile in the NFL, he will only miss the Saints game.