2007 Division Champ Format

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:05 am

I like the 3 week proposal for the final $2500. I think it adds another layer of fun by having those three weeks settle the last $2500. Sure both teams would be fighting for the big prize, but they would also have this aspect to play for.

Obviously if someone had best h2h record and highest total points after 13 weeks, they'd win the $5,000 and the next highest total points would win the $2,500 and third place $500. But adding the extra layer in 2007 seems to make sense to me right now.
I would go so far as say it should be done in every league, even if the H2H and Total Points team is the #1. Why not let the next highest scoring team have a shot for the cash over those 3 weeks?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:12 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
I like the 3 week proposal for the final $2500. I think it adds another layer of fun by having those three weeks settle the last $2500. Sure both teams would be fighting for the big prize, but they would also have this aspect to play for.

quote: Obviously if someone had best h2h record and highest total points after 13 weeks, they'd win the $5,000 and the next highest total points would win the $2,500 and third place $500. But adding the extra layer in 2007 seems to make sense to me right now.
I would go so far as say it should be done in every league, even if the H2H and Total Points team is the #1. Why not let the next highest scoring team have a shot for the cash over those 3 weeks? [/QUOTE]Let's not forget that we need the flexibility to field different lineups for the Overall Championship tourney and the League Champ.

Q