I'm Chatting NOW

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:34 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Tom,I have MB111 also in one leagu,Idrated CHOICE knowing that FELIX would be BARBERS backup,BUT ALSO KNOWING THAT choice WOULD SEE SOME ACTION IF SOMETHING HAPPENED.My question is , Should I backup BARBER and spend less this week on CHOICE or sit and wait and if something happens spend $500 on CHOICE knowing FELIX could be out for one month.... Again, I'll let everyone decide for themselves how much to spend in FAAB this week but with Jones out Choice has become the No. 2 RB. I wouldn't expect him to get the same number of touches that Felix was getting but they do need to keep Barber fresh so I'd anticipate Choice getting a few carries each week.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

kapefear

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:39 am

Tom, The last few weeks have been great for L.MOORE and BREASTON,with COLSTEN coming back this week and BREASTON on a bye and BOLDIN lurking in the wings.What is feeling of value for the 2 when BOLDIN and COLSTEN return.Are they still viable starters or just bye and flex players.I'm sorry about the past 2 posts,I wasnt looking for a $$ amount in faab,just your opionion..thanks keep up the great work..

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 am

Tom, The last few weeks have been great for L.MOORE and BREASTON,with COLSTEN coming back this week and BREASTON on a bye and BOLDIN lurking in the wings.What is feeling of value for the 2 when BOLDIN and COLSTEN return.Are they still viable starters or just bye and flex players.I'm sorry about the past 2 posts,I wasnt looking for a $$ amount in faab,just your opionion..thanks keep up the great work.. No need to apologize. As far as Moore and Breaston, I think Moore has the most value if Colston and Boldin are healthy. Moore should remain a starter though he would probably fall to fourth on the pecking order once everyone there is healthy. I could see Breaston having a few more good games as the No. 3 WR but Fitzgerald and Boldin dominate the targets so he'll likely be too hit or miss to trust.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK, SNAKE continues to be optimistic in regards to Marshawn Lynch & Santonio Holmes and feels that their best this year is still to come...is The Serpent being Ricky Realist or Ollie Optimist here?...SNAKE I like both of them the rest of the way. Holmes hasn't been bad; he just hasn't hit on a lot of big plays. I wouldn't be surprised if he got one this week against the Bengals. Lynch's schedule is pretty good the rest of the way and I expect him to be more productive.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

kapefear

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 am

Tom, At this point of time is it time to cut your losses with RAY RICE and why was BRANDON JACKSON a late scratch on Sunday.I know GRANT has looked better the last few weeks? Finally I want to AMBUSH Ted Thompson,he offered a 3rd round pick for GONZO and they said 2nd and he's yours.What the HELL is he thinking?

bald is beautiful

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 am

Do any companies produce and sell extra, extra, extra, extra large cups for Kellen Winslow?

Is Braylon Edwards back to his 2007 performance standards?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 am

Tom, At this point of time is it time to cut your losses with RAY RICE and why was BRANDON JACKSON a late scratch on Sunday.I know GRANT has looked better the last few weeks? Finally I want to AMBUSH Ted Thompson,he offered a 3rd round pick for GONZO and they said 2nd and he's yours.What the HELL is he thinking? Jackson got sick late in the week so that's why he was out. I think it's worth hanging onto Rice if you have the roster space. He's the No. 3 RB but McGahee can't seem to stay healthy and as we saw last week, Rice can deliver.

I wish I could say I was surprised Thompson didn't get more aggressive in his pursuit of Gonzalez. He's a very passive GM. He's done a lot of great things, but he doesn't seem to have the aggressiveness that the really great GMs (like Ron Wolf) have to make bold, strong and assertive moves to improve his team.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:51 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
Do any companies produce and sell extra, extra, extra, extra large cups for Kellen Winslow?

Is Braylon Edwards back to his 2007 performance standards? I think Edwards will be fine. He's an elite talent and elite talents almost always come through eventually.

As far as Winslow, that's the kind of injury that makes me hurt just thinking about it.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Samlawyer

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Samlawyer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 am

Apparently Kellen failed to watch that important film: Your Testicles and You (from Johnny Dangerously).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukOaQLKj ... re=related