SIX QB's On Q's Classic Squad!

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:22 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Q, how do you expect to defend your NFBC title working this hard on football? :D I thought you were doing NFFC just to bide your time until baseball comes around. Now it looks like you are putting in hours of in-season work for a crazy game like football. And you're probably doing that for 6-10 teams!! :D

Something tells me this won't interrupt your baseball preparation, but I love the explanation. And the sad thing is that the whole process makes sense. Only you could do that. Congrats on a great baseball season and continued good luck in football. You have some teams that could bring home the bacon and this Classic team has a shot at the incredible double-double national title (NFBC/NFFC). ;) Keep it up.

By the way, I just posted your NFBC Main Event draft. You sure didn't miss much on 30 picks. Good job. Good point Greg. My football teams are usually in the turlet by now. I don't know what's wrong. I'm in a race to stave off elimination until the slow draft room is up and running. C'mon Greg, I don't know how much longer I can last ;)

With QB's; Won't amount to a Hill of beans, Dewreck Anderson, Soup du jour Camkowksi, and 3 yard passes and a cloud of dust, I don't so HOW the NFBC/NFFC double can elude me ! :D yah !

[ November 12, 2010, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Quahogs ]

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 am

Q on the QB situation ...

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 am

KJ - I know you're a proponent of the QB Arms buildup. Right? Right!? It's good for the economy :D

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:47 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
KJ - I know you're a proponent of the QB Arms buildup. Right? Right!? It's good for the economy :D I have a 4-way FreemanHillKitnaSanchez online squad ... but with a 6-way you're looking like the first possible proponent for a Bernanke full-employment-or-bust QE3 strategy.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:54 am

I know Snakes :D Lordy knows I dish it out here so if I lay an egg somewhere I'll take what's coming !

You and Mark are Cobra head to Cobra head. Should be a tense final 4 weeks.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am

I for one sure as hell hope you DON'T win your Classic Snake. I think I'll hurl on my nice new 22" flat screen monitor if I have to read one more time (or more likely a 1,000 times!) if you "make NFFC history"! Geez man, do you EVER show an ounce of humility? :rolleyes:

[ November 12, 2010, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Money

Post by Money » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 pm

This is getting old (like me)
Joe