Anyone consistantly double their money in NFFC?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by King of Queens:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by BillyWaz:
[qb] In NFFC events, I more than doubled my $$ in 2004, and more than tripled it in 2006.
I knew you would have at least two years under your belt (even without a big hitter). Mr Consistency.

It's going to s_ck having you back in Chicago. Maybe we should go to Vegas next year! ;)
Hakuna Matata!

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:59 pm

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
BTW UYT as the original poster, how has the NFFC been to you? Your name always seems to be up there across events too.... We have done well ... but it is apples to oranges as we have only been in the main event once before. People who have done it while in the main event have achieved more as it is harder to do it while in that event. It is easier to win $100,000 if you ARE in it though!

It would be interesting to see if any of the $100,000 winners are doing it more than once. I know last years 100K winners are tearing up my NFFC league this year.

[ October 11, 2008, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Yellow Tomatoes ]
Hakuna Matata!

renman

Post by renman » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
In NFFC events, I more than doubled my $$ in 2004, and more than tripled it in 2006.

I guess I like the even years, and happy it is 2008! :D I too doubled my money in 2004 and 2006. The NFFC is an event full of world class fantasy players. I know for a fact some very talented fantasy competitors have struggled in the NFFC. There is no shame in that. You do the best you can each year and try to put yourself in the best position to have things fall into place to allow you to hit the big jackpot.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 am

let's put it this way...i'm a money making machine
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:53 am

Originally posted by renman:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
In NFFC events, I more than doubled my $$ in 2004, and more than tripled it in 2006.

I guess I like the even years, and happy it is 2008! :D I too doubled my money in 2004 and 2006. The NFFC is an event full of world class fantasy players. I know for a fact some very talented fantasy competitors have struggled in the NFFC. There is no shame in that.
[/QUOTE]Nice ... and I agree.
Hakuna Matata!

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:55 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
let's put it this way...i'm a money making machine Thanks congressman Gekko. You probably think that actually addressed the question here ;)
Hakuna Matata!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:55 am

let's put it this way...i'm a money making machine Snake,

I'm sure Mark was kidding, so please don't post how bad Mark has done over the last 4 years. Mark you are kidding. :D

John

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

I'm sure Mark was kidding, so please don't post how bad Mark has done over the last 4 years. Mark you are kidding. :D

John
[/QUOTE]counting live events and sat leagues, i probably have the best ROI in the nffc. if not the best, then gotta be top 3. is that kidding?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
let's put it this way...i'm a money making machine Thanks congressman Gekko. You probably think that actually addressed the question here ;) [/QUOTE]i did watch the Pres and VP debates recently :D

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:24 am

quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

John
[/QUOTE]counting live events and sat leagues, i probably have the best ROI in the nffc. if not the best, then gotta be top 3. is that kidding?
[/QUOTE]Well you must keep the accounting so what is the ROI and how many times have you at least doubled over the years as UYT asked? What should the masses strive for? lol
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.