NFFC Fantasy Basketball AUCTION league...cancelled... alternative league possible

boutrous11

NFFC Fantasy Basketball AUCTION league...cancelled... alternative league possible

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 pm

i updated the first post. please read it thoroughly. once we have 12 solid owners, or 14, i'll put together an email list and we'll decide on the last few issues....

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Would like to talk over email about a few things before I decide to commit, but I am interested.

[email protected]
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

hellonewman

Post by hellonewman » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Is this league filling up? Not sure if you want to consider this but a change to the nfbbc draft form might get it done since the other league had to turn others away ....

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:26 am

so i'm going to go ahead and cancel this league because of lack of interest....

if any of you want to get in to an almost identical league (buyin is only $75, 9 categories), either let me know in this thread (put your email in your post) or send me an email expressing interest to [email protected] .

i'm not the commish of that other league, but i was in it last season with zero problems. they do allow trades, and they use leaguesafe to hold the $.

there are currently 3 spots left to fill (out of 12.)

Pete

[ December 06, 2011, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: boutrous11 ]