nag

Gordon Gekko

nag

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:55 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
And of course, if he ever found out, he would CERTAINLY join them, I'm sure. I mean, not joining would be like not using his "Free Burger on Fridays" coupon at Denny's. nag - no BS. i went through the burger king drive thru the other day, and the worker said, "hi this is nag, can i take your order?" was that you? be honest? thanks.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mikeybok

nag

Post by mikeybok » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:06 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
I would love to see Gekko and Nag in the same league ... no no wait ... better yet ... In the same league as me. It would be more fun reading the message board than playing FF. :D :D :D it wouldn't be much fun for you and nag as i'd finish higher than you and put nag through the Gekko Grinder [/QUOTE]Yea ... it's too bad that there isn't a league that all of the league champions could get in so we could see who would could prevail head to head in a champions league ... :cool:

Oh ... that's right Gekko ... you wouldn't be included in that league ... would you? :rolleyes:

Maybe we could get a three week fluke league up too :D :D :D
Hakuna Matata!

Gordon Gekko

nag

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:16 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Maybe we could get a three week fluke league up too :D :D :D you were dominated...like everyone else. it's in the history books. check it and see :D

Nag'

nag

Post by Nag' » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:27 pm

nag - no BS. i went through the burger king drive thru the other day, and the worker said, "hi this is nag, can i take your order?" was that you? be honest? thanks. You know, I've heard people say "That gekko's about as sharp as a bowling bowl" and I always told em "Eh-eh, don't sleep on gordie, he ain't no fool".
Yep, you got me, gordie. That was me. I gotta be honest. Once a week, instead of running my own business, I get into my Benz, leave my luxury apartment in Manhattan and drive to the boon docks of Pennsylvania to moonlight in a Burger King. Oh wait, YOU live in Pennsylvania, right gekkie? Sorry man, I don't mean anything by the "boon docks" line. I take it back. No offense, really. All those Pennsylvania towns were real nice and the trailor parks were very, VERY well kept. And all the outhouses had flowers growing all around. Just beautiful.
For Players. By Players.

BillyWaz

nag

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:31 pm

Hey, I used to live in Pennsylvania!!!

(but I am enjoying this banter! ;)

What I think is funny is how Gekko always calls me a liar, and then says he will NEVER respond to my posts again, and them goes on and on about how I shouldn't take money if I felt I did a poor job?

Saying you would never respond to my posts and then doing it....

WOuldn't that be considered lying Gekko???

HINT: Your just as full of $hit as the rest of us, so don't pretend your Buddha on the mountain! ;)

[ June 10, 2005, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

mikeybok

nag

Post by mikeybok » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:46 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Maybe we could get a three week fluke league up too :D :D :D you were dominated...like everyone else. it's in the history books. check it and see :D [/QUOTE]I only entered the champions and auction draft last year ... won one of two ... I was never dominated by the likes of you ... it is in the history books ... I checked!

You do get props for making some good moves in the supp last year ... and if they get an almost league champions (second place) league up ... you'll be one of the first teams invited ... I'm sure :rolleyes:
Hakuna Matata!

Gordon Gekko

nag

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:16 pm

I only entered the champions and auction draft last year ... won one of two ... I was never dominated by the likes of you ... it is in the history books ... I checked! sorry, i didn't realize you hadn't had the XXXX to enter the main event last year

if they get an almost league champions (second place) league up ... you'll be one of the first teams invited ... I'm sure :rolleyes: let me know when your fantasy earnings for one year is over $100,000. thanks.

Gordon Gekko

nag

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:18 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
What I think is funny is how Gekko always calls me a liar, and then says he will NEVER respond to my posts again, and them goes on and on about how I shouldn't take money if I felt I did a poor job?

Saying you would never respond to my posts and then doing it....

WOuldn't that be considered lying Gekko???i gave you a 2nd chance. maybe i shouldn't have. sorry

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
HINT: Your just as full of $hit as the rest of us, so don't pretend your Buddha on the mountain! ;) on the other hand, you may have a point here :D

Gordon Gekko

nag

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:33 pm

I gotta be honest. Once a week, instead of running my own business, I get into my Benz, leave my luxury apartment in Manhattan and drive to the boon docks of Pennsylvania to moonlight in a Burger King. you're doing a hell of a job then! keep it up. btw, i go to BK once every 3-4 months, so please plan accordingly. i'll look for a benz in the parking lot next time.

Gordon Gekko

nag

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:50 pm

I gotta be honest. Once a week, instead of running my own business, I get into my Benz, leave my luxury apartment in Manhattan and drive to the boon docks of Pennsylvania to moonlight in a Burger King. Oh wait, YOU live in Pennsylvania, right gekkie? Sorry man, I don't mean anything by the "boon docks" line. I take it back. No offense, really. All those Pennsylvania towns were real nice and the trailor parks were very, VERY well kept. And all the outhouses had flowers growing all around. Just beautiful. Question to anyone that doesn't know last year's history: Between myself and nag, one of us wasn't able to start a qb for one week in the nffc. you need to guess which owner it was....

the details....either nag or i had all of our qb's with the same bye week and tried to pick up one from the FA wire (the week he needed to start). someone bid up all of the remaining free agent qb's, and nag or I were left without a QB. which owner do you think it happened to?

the background...
nag allegedly runs his own busines, lives in a luxury apartment in manhattan, and drives a benz.

i live in a trailer and my chitter doesn't work, so i had to s_t_e_a_l one of those blue porta-pottys and place it in the woods next to my trailer. oh ya, i drive a beatup station wagon, and the driver-side front door doesn't work.

anyone care to guess.