Draft Analysis :

D-Day Heroes

Draft Analysis :

Post by D-Day Heroes » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:59 pm

Thanks Snake, It was good meeting U too. As far as the commentary goes, Id rather the so called " experts " knock my picks and hope my players bounce back and make them eat thier words, rather than tell me how good they are and putting the " Kiss of Death " on them. LOL .... If I pull out the WTA league, Ill make sure to take a seat next to a real expert, such as your self, next year in the Big Show. Good Luck this year Snake Man, and keep in touch.
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Coltsfan

Draft Analysis :

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:21 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
[QB] Where did I go right and where did I go wrong.... Go ahead, give me the Good , Bad and Ugly.... I can Take It.

It's kind of funny but whenever someone asks for honest opinions the normally don't really want an honest opinion.

D-Day, I hope your team turns out to be very good for you this year - especially since we aren't in the same league! :D Fantasy football is the same as real football - there are always teams that absolutely surprise you.

Best,

Wayne

D-Day Heroes

Draft Analysis :

Post by D-Day Heroes » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:34 am

Colts Fan ...did you see the ...LOL ... that means I was Laughing. Lighten up girls , your taking your selves to Seriously. LOL..!!!
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

RiFF

Draft Analysis :

Post by RiFF » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:53 am

Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
Thanks Snake, If I pull out the WTA league, Ill make sure to take a seat next to a real expert, such as your self, next year A meeting of the "300" Club. If you share with Snake the thinking behind selecting C Henry in the 5th, he'll give you a "look behind the curtain" at the SNAKEcomp...lol. :eek:

RiFF

Draft Analysis :

Post by RiFF » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:26 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
RiffRass...once again, for your seemingly uneducated information...

SNAKE's performance to date in the NFFC as a solo owner;

2006: 314th place (bottom 3% overall)

...thanks much...SNAKE Thanks for the finite accuracy; giving you credit for "only" 300 was rude of me.