***OFFICIAL EMMITT SMITH BLUNDER THREAD***

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:11 am

As a Chicago Bulls fan and an Iowa Hawkeyes fan,
I've hated on Isiah for 25+ years. As Lupica said "Isiah is good at two things, Playing hoops and getting jobs". MSG deserves what they get with this guy. See the deposition tape???
Zeke looked like he was a twelve year old trying to con a beat cop about a missing hubcap.
Nice prep MSG!!---- and that CEO should get ready to move on as well. As a public company, this is a PR nightmare that could have been taken care of out-of-court. And to think they extended the incompetent Mr. Thomas after a nice
two-week run late last season..... textbook for
corp mismanagement and how one horrible hire can take down an org.
Note to board and shareholders:
clean house.Quick!!
HMan83

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:57 am

At the end of the espn broadcast - "The Cowboys are not that deep at depth defensively."
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:00 am

Mike Tomczak during NU-MINN college game:
"He is a true red-shirt freshman."
HMan83

mgk2004

Post by mgk2004 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 am

A few minutes ago Emmitt said that Chad Johnson was being propped up as an "escape goat" ... priceless ...

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:24 am

"They finish blocks all the way to the finish."
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:45 pm

Randy Cross with this gem on Houston's 29 point 4th quarter TD: "Now that was IMPROBALE".
Ya think? D-Bag.
HMan83

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:05 pm

Thought this belonged somewhere along with other funny yet idiotic statements!

Dolphins LB Channing Crowder, who appears likely to start in the middle Sunday against the Giants with Zach Thomas ailing, says he didn't know until Tuesday that people in London speak English.

"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," he said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name."

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Thought this belonged somewhere along with other funny yet idiotic statements!

Dolphins LB Channing Crowder, who appears likely to start in the middle Sunday against the Giants with Zach Thomas ailing, says he didn't know until Tuesday that people in London speak English.

"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," he said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name." Apparently that's what a University of Florida education (or at least being enrolled in a few PE classes) gets you. What do you think this guy scored on the Wonderlic test?

He probably couldn't find Florida on a map, either. Although he use to watch the TV show "Good Times", and wasn't the Mother's name Florida? That's about as close as he could get.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:07 pm

I love the he's black so he's obviously not from London, LOL what a dipsh*t