FANTASYJUNGLE....laughing off into the sunset???

HIROLLERJR

Post by HIROLLERJR » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:38 am

yes correct!

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 am

Scott Gunaca - Co-Founder

Scott is a business owner from Michigan.After graduating from Eastern Michigan with degree in Business, he started his first business from the basement of his house in 1992.Sabre Freight Systems, a domestic and international freight forwarding and expediting company, is now located in a 10,000 sq. foot building outside of Detroit Metro Airport.Sabre has generated over 40 million dollars in revenue and has clients across the world.

Scott also opened The Emerald Group in 2000, which is a logistics and warehousing company.In 2001 Scott partnered with nurses and formed UnitedNurses Staffing Agency.One of the fastest growing companies in Michigan, UnitedNurses helps provide temporary staffing for hospitals and medical facilities.

He started playing fantasy sports over a decade ago.Normally going by the handle of " Hammer," you may very well have played with him in a contest.The move from contest player to operator was one of the most exciting ventures to date for Scott.

link to Sabre Freight Systems, logo remind you of anything?

Emerald Group link

[ August 23, 2009, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

HIROLLERJR

Post by HIROLLERJR » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 am

good post & there's the "BIG CAT" again. 40 million in revenue & world wide known, who would have ever thought they couldn't make fantasy football payouts! WOW! got anything on partner Mike?

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
In all seriousness...If someone owed me serious money and pulled this, all of my rationalization of what's right or wrong would be distorted. So if I found out where this person lived, I would most definitely have to take a trip to his HOME and find out first hand why he stiffed me. If he took one step outside his door, I would find a way to take my money's worth out of bone marrow. I hear you diesel. if they owed me 50k THE_BLACKHAND would be at his house. god forbid he was driving a new car. i dont play like that. this is why PLAIN AND SIMPLE : you can not beat playing with greg and tom. this is the best fantasy league around.

billy : i get 20% and i will get your money. lol
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
In all seriousness...If someone owed me serious money and pulled this, all of my rationalization of what's right or wrong would be distorted. So if I found out where this person lived, I would most definitely have to take a trip to his HOME and find out first hand why he stiffed me. If he took one step outside his door, I would find a way to take my money's worth out of bone marrow. I hear you diesel. if they owed me 50k THE_BLACKHAND would be at his house. god forbid he was driving a new car. i dont play like that. this is why PLAIN AND SIMPLE : you can not beat playing with greg and tom. this is the best fantasy league around.

billy : i get 20% and i will get your money. lol
[/QUOTE]We might have to have some negotiations, Frank! ;) LOL!

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 am

not paying is the equivalent of robbing your house. guys who willfully do this should taken care of. if they did it to the "wrong guy" they'd be 6 feet under.

OrCal Crapshooters

Post by OrCal Crapshooters » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:48 am

I emailed Mike Williams a few weeks back inquiring about his contest this year. I was clueless about all of the problems you guys have discussed here. I wasn't a winner of any cash the last year which is good as Diesel and I may have shown up at their door together. Obviously I would let Diesel do the talking..or whatever... I was curious about any possible changes and when the registrations would begin.I had been in the Jungle for 3 years and won 2 league championship titles in 2006. He didn't pay as promptly as touted but did pay.Mike replied promptly and said they had an investor back out and were now looking for another investor or buyer. Mike said if that didn't happen they most likely wouldn't be able to make a go of it this year. That is when I started looking at the message boards and reading about this train wreck. The good news is I found the NFFC and a few old friends on board here. I hope the Jungle finds a way to get out of this mess as I did enjoy their league and was always treated courteously and had my questions answered promptly.I hope Billy and the others get their rightful payment.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
lawsuit filed Why no Class action suit? I would think some attorney's would love get involved with this.

Did anybody notice the "Arguments" to the right of the story regarding SNAKE? :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Jared Danielson - does anyone know how to get ahold of Jared. I believe he's the guy who filed suit against Fantasy Jungle?

Any idea?

Email / Phone?
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com
Senior VP Marketing & Business Development
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhouston

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Originally posted by Ryan E. Houston:
Jared Danielson - does anyone know how to get ahold of Jared. I believe he's the guy who filed suit against Fantasy Jungle?

Any idea?

Email / Phone? Law Office of Lloyd M. Cueto, P.C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7110 West Main Street

Belleville, IL 62223
Phone: (618) 277-1554
Fax: (618) 277-0962