#1 QB this year?

BLACKHAND

#1 QB this year?

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

wayne , i you believe in what you said then there will be several qb's bunched up together. then why take a qb early. ' catching up ' is exactly what you will be doing.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Robert Edwards

#1 QB this year?

Post by Robert Edwards » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
wayne , i you believe in what you said then there will be several qb's bunched up together. then why take a qb early. ' catching up ' is exactly what you will be doing. I am not advocating taking a QB early. Just making a point that I think Brady will be the best QB in 2009.

My point was if QB passing TD's are down, then WR TD's will be down as well. I am thinking the early emphasis on WR that seems to be goning on may be misplaced. That may be going against convential wisdom, but that is my spin. Today. :D
Wayne Edwards

The "other" Wayne

BLACKHAND

#1 QB this year?

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 am

that is why this year is so wide open for anyone to win. its a great year for everyone to jump into the nffc.

Robert Edwards

#1 QB this year?

Post by Robert Edwards » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
that is why this year is so wide open for anyone to win. its a great year for everyone to jump into the nffc. True. Though I am primarily a baseball participant, the NFFC has always been out there calling. Was able to get the necessary matrimonial buy-offs to participate in the Online this year.

And sorry, didn't mean to hijack the "QB#1" thread with the WR talk.

Anyone want to guess just how bad Kyle Orton will be in Denver (who just suspended Marshall for the rest of the preseason)?
Wayne Edwards

The "other" Wayne

botherk

#1 QB this year?

Post by botherk » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 am

Originally posted by Phat Bustards:
quote:Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
that is why this year is so wide open for anyone to win. its a great year for everyone to jump into the nffc. True. Though I am primarily a baseball participant, the NFFC has always been out there calling. Was able to get the necessary matrimonial buy-offs to participate in the Online this year.

And sorry, didn't mean to hijack the "QB#1" thread with the WR talk.

Anyone want to guess just how bad Kyle Orton will be in Denver (who just suspended Marshall for the rest of the preseason)?
[/QUOTE]Future Denver Post headline-

'Bronco's KO'ed'

It may be a reoccurring headline after each Kyle Orton bad game.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

BLACKHAND

#1 QB this year?

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 am

snake , you mean to tell me you would take romo over the rest. hhmmmmm. looks like you love rodgers and rivers to me. :D

Gordon Gekko II

#1 QB this year?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:35 am

snake - i already know your first three picks in the 650 DC. i know which qb you are targeting and in what round. word gets around! :)