91 predictions for the season

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Its amazing how many you hit or were close.
Vernon Davis being all pro was the best and number 74 was good since i was in it. fun read.
You actually did hit on Felix Jones this year as you have him in the playoff pool.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:

You actually did hit on Felix Jones this year as you have him in the playoff pool. I watched Felix play a few times at Arkansas and "fell in love" with him.....Being a broken record here, I never understood how people saw McFadden as an NFL RB and such a high pick when he wasn't even the best back on his team. Felix is so talented and such a homerun threat, I wished they got him involved all season.

I will draft him whenever I can next season. I did the same with DeAngelo, watched him play in college and became enamored with him and it paid off last year. I really think Felix will be the same way in 2010. You should be very happy to have him on the Cowboys.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 am

If only there were a league that ran by "# of predictions"? Though this was an entertaining read, the truth is, some of these predictions are more important than others. i.e. missing on James Davis probably isn't a big deal as he didn't cost a lot to draft. However, avoiding Romo, for instance, when he could've greatly helped win a lot of leagues... would be pretty damaging.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
One prediction.

1. Patrick goes 31-60 in his predictions, and finishes 4th in his main event. Looks like you ended up with a 26-65 record, I don't know if that should be considered good or bad - but since you said you were a ND fan I'm going to consider it bad.

Where did you finish in the main last season?
Are you working on this year's 91?