Who's Coming To The NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:11 am

Keep those signups from the Midwest coming in!!! Our latest NFFC member hails from West Bloomfield, Michigan as Andy Langwald will be driving to the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott to compete in the NFFC's main event. Andy is new to our family of high stakes games, so welcome aboard. Best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize Andy and in the battle for the $5,000 league prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:14 am

Let's give it up for another new member to the NFFC as Craig Yanover of York, Pennsylvania has agreed to compete in the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Craig is new to our family of high-stakes games and we're glad to have him. Welcome to the NFFC Craig and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:01 am

We're glad to welcome another industry professional (I hate the word expert) as Adam Caplan of footballinjuries.com has agreed to participate in the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton on Sept. 4th. Adam is strictly a football guy, so he didn't participate in our high stakes baseball event, but we're glad to have him on board. I've competed against Adam in many leagues and come up on the short end several times, so good luck everyone. Welcome to the growing NFFC family Adam and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:07 am

Let's give it up for our latest NFFC signup as Matthew Bauler of Memphis, Tennessee will be joining us at the Flamingo in Las Vegas for the NFFC's main event. Matthew is drafting alone and is new to our family of high stakes games, so we welcome him with open arms. Best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize and I'll see you in Las Vegas, where I'll definitely buy the first drink.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:32 am

We're glad to welcome Rick Hart of Pawleys Island, South Carolina to the NFFC as Rick will be competing in the main event and the Draft Masters League at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. Rick is new to our family of high stakes games, but it was good talking with him on the phone this week as he's excited to be joining the crew in Las Vegas. He's bringing his wife and daughter to the Flamingo (voted best pool in Las Vegas), but on Draft Day Rick will be making all the decisions!!! Welcome to our growing NFFC family Rick and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize, $5,000 league prize and the $4,000 first place prize in the Draft Masters League.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:51 am

Okay, we're glad to welcome another industry professional (we hate the term expert) to the NFFC as the signups keep comin' in. William del Pilar will be wearing the KFFL.com jersey when he competes in the NFFC's main event at the Flamingo in Las Vegas on Sept. 4th. KFFL.com is a great information site for fantasy football and we're glad to be able to advertise our high stakes game on there for the next two months. Welcome to our growing NFFC family William and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:53 am

This is starting to get fun!!! The NFFC is happy to welcome Robert June of Hubbard, Ohio to its growing family as Robert has signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. I forgot to get the name of his co-manager, but I know Robert has formed a team of fantasy football gurus to manage this team!!! This is Robert's first entry in our family of high stakes contests, so welcome aboard and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:33 am

*Everyone that comes to the draft in Manhattan, take Mass Transit because of the Republican Convention. If you try and drive, you'll be welcomed with the worst kind of Manhattan traffic. I'd hate to be calling in my first round pick to the Hilton Concierge because I'm stuck on the West Side Highway for 2 hours...lol
Hey Greg, I thought we couldn't have this draft at Javitz because of the Republican Convention. I saw today on the news that Madison Square Garden is holding the convention.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:09 pm

The Republicans have every inch of meeting room space reserved at the Javits for two straight weeks. I'm not sure what all is being held there, but I can tell you for a fact that it's full. We enjoyed hosting our baseball event there in March, but the space was taken in September.

I might be wrong, but isn't the convention done by that Saturday, Sept. 4th? It will still be busy, but I was hoping things would lighten up a bit by that weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong.

lichtman

Post by lichtman » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:23 am

The convention ends on Thursday, September 2.

Everyone should take mass transit anyway, as parking for the day in the area around the Hilton ain't going to be cheap!
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.