OK What did You miss on or mess up on?

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:43 am

Give Romo a number one reciever and can be much better.His passes have been perfect today and Austin Miles another monster day 171 yards and 2 td's with 10 minutes left in the game.A lot of people burried Romo saying he's not even a top 20 qb.EAT ****!!!!!!
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

renman

Post by renman » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:07 pm

I wasn't unhappy with how LT "played" at all. I hoped he would produce a bit more but feel fine with how he played. I have watched enough NFL football to understand that many things contribute to a players productivity level regarding stats. I also applaud gekko's effort to get under my skin with the LT silliness. :D

Obviously the Chargers offensive line got crippled earlier this season losing a couple starters. The loss of the center is especially problematic. Tomlinson, in my opinion, ran the ball fine. Looked good the few times he had any space. He had a TD called back on a phantom penalty. If that play stands he scores a solid 15-18 points for the day. I think any of us would be happy with that from our RB. Sproles also wasn't covered on a play and went untouched for a long TD, taking away a possession. The charger defense scores a time or two as well taking stat generating possessions.

No one says LT is what he was 6 years ago, but no one informed would say he is "done" as it relates to producing this year in fantasy football.

By the way, why is Cedric Benson still in the game taking his 35th carry? Crazy.

[ October 25, 2009, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Renman ]