I'll Be Chatting Today At 2 PM ET

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:00 am

Tom what do you think about Thomas Jones??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:03 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Tom what do you think about Thomas Jones?? I think he's going to have a good season but a horrible Week 2.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:22 am

This talk about Tom's view on FAAB having a ripple effect is no different IMO than when he was harping McGahee or Javon Walker in the pre-season. Or asking him who will be the backup RB for the _____. Those that follow his advisce like gospel, will do so at their own risk.

Give the fella a break. I enjoy Tom's thoughts. Many times they differ from my own. But it is nice to come on here and bounce NFFC and fantasy chat in general off of him.

This is welcomed relief from the typical bashing one gets when they put their opinions out there.

On second thought, maybe it is the same, since he got bashed for putting his thoughts out there.

:confused:

It would be nice to be able to come on here and have a discussion without feeling like everyone is either BSing you to protect their intellectual "advantage" or bashing you for giving an opinion in the first place.

Just my worthless $0.02 :(

[ September 14, 2007, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets ]
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:53 am

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
This talk about Tom's view on FAAB having a ripple effect is no different IMO than when he was harping McGahee or Javon Walker in the pre-season. Or asking him who will be the backup RB for the _____. Those that follow his advisce like gospel, will do so at their own risk.

Give the fella a break. I enjoy Tom's thoughts. Many times they differ from my own. But it is nice to come on here and bounce NFFC and fantasy chat in general off of him.

This is welcomed relief from the typical bashing one gets when they put their opinions out there.

On second thought, maybe it is the same, since he got bashed for putting his thoughts out there.

:confused:

It would be nice to be able to come on here and have a discussion without feeling like everyone is either BSing you to protect their intellectual "advantage" or bashing you for giving an opinion in the first place.

Just my worhtless $0.02 :( Please show me where Tom was bashed.

I even went out of my way to indicate it was merely a discussion that was posted as a concern BEFORE I posted.

You have your opinion. That is fine. Mine is different and I know others have it too from the PM's I got.

What? My concern doesn't fit into your "general category"?

As I already posted, Tom answered the questions straight up like he always does and I'm fine with that.

[ September 14, 2007, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: UFS ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:10 am

Thanks for the response!

Your meaning of bashing is obviously different than mine.

I appreciate the viewpoint on the "free advertising" as well.

And, for the record, I didn't point my comments at anyone in particular. You chose to assume they were at you.

Furthermore, your response is a perfect example of what I referred to when I said people get bashed on here for giving an opinion. So, for that, I thank you.

2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:36 am

And, for the record, I didn't point my comments at anyone in particular.
Sorry, I didn't choose.

You wrote this "This talk about Tom's view on FAAB having a ripple effect"

That is a DIRECT comment about what I posted.

This discussion had already ended until you posted. Let it go. Tom did a fine job answering the questions. Have a good weekend.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:54 am

Furthermore, your response is a perfect example of what I referred to when I said people get bashed on here for giving an opinion. So, for that, I thank you.

And how is your response any different? You have bashed all that don't share your opinion.

I have already posted that I respect Tom's answers to my questions. Why isn't that good enough for you?

Can you please explain how asking a legitimate question, once already brought up before I posted is bashing?

Bashing Tom's OPINION would been something like, "Tom, 400-450? The average will be 600 at least!! 400-450 is wayyyyyyyy to low!!

Again Tom's answers were good enough for me. Let it go. Good Luck this weekend.