Week 9 Sit/Start

Diesel

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Diesel » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:35 am

Shrink, look deeper into the mind of DIESEL...

Here is my lineup...

Eli Manning
Blount
S.Greene
M.Austin
A.Boldin
G.Little
V.Davis
Gould
Pitt D
Winslow

I have to ride this team on the notion that Blount and/or S.Greene will perform MUCH better in the second half. I also have to ride the hopes of Miles Austin( a roller coaster of emotions)...

I am in a very close league and I can wind up 2nd or 8th, the way things are going. I have Steve Smith coming back next week...So every point counts. In my opinion here, Kellen Winslow has a better chance of scoring double digits than my other options even though other options have a slightly greater chance at having a BIG day...I'm hanging on a string with too many starters and in this case, the flex needs to be conservative.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 am

Dammit....

I knew I should have started Matt Moore!!!!

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 am

Dumbass!

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:13 am

Originally posted by Diesel:

Here is my lineup...

Eli Manning
Blount
S.Greene
M.Austin
A.Boldin
G.Little
V.Davis
Gould
Pitt D
Winslow

I have to ride this team on the notion that Blount and/or S.Greene will perform MUCH better in the second half. I also have to ride the hopes of Miles Austin( a roller coaster of emotions)...

I am in a very close league and I can wind up 2nd or 8th, the way things are going. I have Steve Smith coming back next week...So every point counts. In my opinion here, Kellen Winslow has a better chance of scoring double digits than my other options even though other options have a slightly greater chance at having a BIG day...I'm hanging on a string with too many starters and in this case, the flex needs to be conservative. Sure, Winslow saves today for his worst game of the season?! :rolleyes:

BillyWaz

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

Here is my lineup...

Eli Manning
Blount
S.Greene
M.Austin
A.Boldin
G.Little
V.Davis
Gould
Pitt D
Winslow

I am in a very close league and I can wind up 2nd or 8th, the way things are going. I have Steve Smith coming back next week...So every point counts. In my opinion here, Kellen Winslow has a better chance of scoring double digits than my other options even though other options have a slightly greater chance at having a BIG day...I'm hanging on a string with too many starters and in this case, the flex needs to be conservative. Sure, Winslow saves today for his worst game of the season?! :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]Quit your cryin....he scored!

Shrink Attack

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 am

Winslow was the right call...congrats!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Quit your cryin....he scored! Just saw that. Only his 2nd of the season too. See? 10-12 PPG, guaranteed. Never a doubt!

Maybe I should go get my Browns Winslow jersey outta the closet? ;)

[ November 06, 2011, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:56 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
We have a similar decision, between Lynch and Jacobs. Lynch is on the road vs. DAL's stingy run D and his team probably getting blown out. Jacobs is on the road too, probably playing catch-up with the Pats all day. Lynch has struggled vs. the 3 good run Ds he's faced this year (SF, PIT, CIN). And DAL is no slouch either.
For us, I just think the Giants have a better shot of keeping up with the Pats than the Seahawks do at Dallas. With Bradshaw out, maybe Jacobs steals a cheap short TD or two after some pass interference end zone calls? Ok, so we sure got the first half of this equation wrong (DAL only won by 10 and Lynch scored 20.8 NFFC points. :rolleyes: ).

Go Jacobs!!! :mad:

[ November 06, 2011, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Old School

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Old School » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
how about:

owen daniels vs cleveland
brent celek vs chi

leaning towards daniels but cele has been hot. I don't think it's that close - Daniels for sure.

Daniels targets last 6 weeks: 8,7,10,3,5,6

Celek: 4,2,1,1,4,7

Celek's best game is right in line with what Daniels averages. Dallas left the middle of the field wide open for Celek so I look at this as more of an abberation than breakout game.

Wayne
[/QUOTE]thanks for the advice...i was thinking the same way....hate when i over-think players
[/QUOTE]Celek,...
Teams are doubling Daniels with AJ out.
Teams are leaving 2 deep safeties against the Iggles stopping Desean from the deep routes. This leaves the middle and underneath routes open for Celek.
[/QUOTE]

Eddiejag

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Eddiejag » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
how about:

owen daniels vs cleveland
brent celek vs chi

leaning towards daniels but cele has been hot. I don't think it's that close - Daniels for sure.

Daniels targets last 6 weeks: 8,7,10,3,5,6

Celek: 4,2,1,1,4,7

Celek's best game is right in line with what Daniels averages. Dallas left the middle of the field wide open for Celek so I look at this as more of an abberation than breakout game.

Wayne
[/QUOTE]thanks for the advice...i was thinking the same way....hate when i over-think players
[/QUOTE]Celek,...
Teams are doubling Daniels with AJ out.
Teams are leaving 2 deep safeties against the Iggles stopping Desean from the deep routes. This leaves the middle and underneath routes open for Celek.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]I was with you old school and nice call.Philly is dead last in fantasy to tight ends and didnt help themselfs last night.Chicago playing that cover two will leave the middle open but will kill the deep threat.Look at deep threat reciever Desean Jackson he did nothing.Thats three games in a row where Celek is getting targets and catches.We picked him up this week with Olsen on a bye but now we have the promblem for this week,do we go Celek or Olsen.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!