2007-08 Fantasy Basketball Leagues

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:55 am

I've opened up FAAB for all five leagues. Bidding will run all week and will be run on Monday. I'm assuming this will be like all other Sportsline leagues and FAAB will be run on Monday morning. So plan for that for all of these leagues as well. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Milkman Dead

Post by Milkman Dead » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:15 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
I've opened up FAAB for all five leagues. Bidding will run all week and will be run on Monday. I'm assuming this will be like all other Sportsline leagues and FAAB will be run on Monday morning. So plan for that for all of these leagues as well. Thanks. What time are the bids processed on Monday morning? And do we have until that time to get our bids in?

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:30 am

bump

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:30 am

Originally posted by edelman24:
bump Mike, if Tom misses this question again, just e-mail him directly at [email protected]. I'm in Arizona and I'm sorry to say I don't know the answer to that question, but Tom does.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:56 am

Originally posted by Roto Evil:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
I've opened up FAAB for all five leagues. Bidding will run all week and will be run on Monday. I'm assuming this will be like all other Sportsline leagues and FAAB will be run on Monday morning. So plan for that for all of these leagues as well. Thanks. What time are the bids processed on Monday morning? And do we have until that time to get our bids in? [/QUOTE]Sorry I missed this before. The bids will be processed early Monday morning so have your bids done by Sunday evening and you'll be all set.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:40 am

For those in League 4:

As you probably know the FAAB for this league did not run today. I'm not sure why since all five leagues were set up the same way and the other four had no issues. But the bottom line is FAAB was not run. In order to get the moves processed today I will need all of you to email me your FAAB moves for this week at [email protected] and I'll enter them manually. Please send them to me by 5 p.m. ET today. If you have any questions please let me know. Our apologies for this issue.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:39 am

An update on League 4. I have the FAAB bids for 11 of the 12 owners. If I can get all 12 this afternoon I'll do the moves manually. There's only one game tonight but I'm hoping to avoid doing them tomorrow.

So Todd Lammi, if you're out there contact me ASAP. You're the last owner I need to get moves from.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:22 am

Update on League 4:

I have gone through and manually made the FAAB moves for this week. Everything should be all set to go and you can now go in and set your lineups for this week. Because I had to manually enter the moves, the winning bids are not being shown for this week in the Transaction Report. However, I have edited your budgets so if you received a player your current FAAB budget will reflect the acquisitions you made.

Please go in and look everything over and if you have any questions contact me by email or phone today.

Also, to ensure we don't have any problems next week please go to the Add/Drop section on your team page and click on the "Withdraw" link for any moves for this week that are still showing. Then you can begin placing FAAB moves for Week 3 starting tomorrow.

Again, if you have any questions about this please let me know. Sorry for the problems today and we appreciate your patience as we got it all sorted out.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich