I Will Chat Today At 2:30 ET

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 am

Originally posted by kentuckythunder:
is it my imagination, or there an unusual amount of impact rookie RB's this year.
mcfadden
rice
johnson
mendenhall
stewart
k smith I think there are a large number of rookie RBs who will be at least RB3 options this season. If you chase after WRs early or take a top QB in the first three rounds, chances are you'll be hoping one or more of these guys will be able to produce for you this season.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TexasHeat

Post by TexasHeat » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:35 am

Originally posted by kentuckythunder:
is it my imagination, or there an unusual amount of impact rookie RB's this year.
mcfadden
rice
johnson
mendenhall
stewart
k smith you forgot Felix Jones
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 am

Can't believe all of these questions and the name CALVIN JOHNSON did't pop up. You are a bunch of sand baggers is what I think. How high will he start going? early 3rd round? late 2nd round? HE'S the biggest climber in the last 2 weeks imo.

[ August 19, 2008, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: boutrous11 ]

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 am

Tom .... with all the data available today in fantasy sports, Has this created an Information Overload ? Guess what im getting at is, has it made it easier or harder to make decisions ?
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 am

Originally posted by TexasHeat:
quote:Originally posted by kentuckythunder:
mcfadden
rice
johnson
mendenhall
stewart
k smith you forgot Felix Jones
[/QUOTE]your exactly right there

TexasHeat

Post by TexasHeat » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
Can't believe all of these questions and the name CALVIN JOHNSON did't pop up. You are a bunch of sand baggers is what I think. How high will he start going? early 3rd round? late 2nd round? HE'S the biggest climber in the last 2 weeks imo. What happened that made his value climb so much? A couple catches in pre-season?
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 am

Tom...I havent really read the forums here for the most part of this season...so I am not sure if this was ever asked...

In regard to LT2, in your opinion, is he still the can't miss fantasy team anchor as he has been over the past 3-4 seasons? Do you think that people still feel that the team with LT2 is the team to beat since everyone perceived him to be a fantasy overlord?

and finally, would u be happy to list your KDS starting with Pick #1 ?
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 am

Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
Tom .... with all the data available today in fantasy sports, Has this created an Information Overload ? Guess what im getting at is, has it made it easier or harder to make decisions ? I think it's done both. Certainly, there's no shortage of information so it's become more difficult to gain an advantage. But I think that's why it's become harder to make decisions. You can't count on knowing more than the people in your league. You have to assume they know everything you do - or least a large amount of it - because everyone has access to much of the same information. So the pressure has heightened to make sure you make the right decisions. The margin for error has shrunk considerably.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 am

Originally posted by TexasHeat:
quote:Originally posted by boutrous11:
Can't believe all of these questions and the name CALVIN JOHNSON did't pop up. You are a bunch of sand baggers is what I think. How high will he start going? early 3rd round? late 2nd round? HE'S the biggest climber in the last 2 weeks imo. What happened that made his value climb so much? A couple catches in pre-season? [/QUOTE]seems like kitna's climbing too

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom...I havent really read the forums here for the most part of this season...so I am not sure if this was ever asked...

In regard to LT2, in your opinion, is he still the can't miss fantasy team anchor as he has been over the past 3-4 seasons? Do you think that people still feel that the team with LT2 is the team to beat since everyone perceived him to be a fantasy overlord?

and finally, would u be happy to list your KDS starting with Pick #1 ? With regard to KDS I'd probably go with something like this for the NFFC:

1-6, 13-14, 10, 7-9, 10-11

I think LT remains the No. 1 player in fantasy but the time will come soon when he is supplanted. Adrian Peterson and Steven Jackson have the talent to do so but both have issues that would prevent me from ranking them No. 1 (even before Jackson's holdout). I just think that when you combine talent, situation, role in the offense and proven production it's hard to find someone else to take No.1 than LT.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich