NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:51 pm

Robert Jurney has also added the $100 league on Wednesday, Aug. 24th, giving us 7 owners in that event. Let's add 7 more and pick the draft spots. Thanks Robert.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:54 pm

Originally posted by Uncle Louie:
Greg,

I'm hearing all the buzz about these satellite leagues and I'm not going to lie to ya - I think I want a piece of the action. Unfortunately, I'm a little confused on the draft structure (mockdraftcentral.com)....I need you to school me.....
Perhaps $250 or $100 is in my range...... No problem as educating the public is my job. These are online drafts using mockdraftcentral.com and we're using the same rules as the NFFC for scoring, format, etc. The $100 leagues are a winner-take-all format for a free entry into the 2006 NFFC, a $1,250 value. The $250 leagues have playoffs for the top four teams and we pay back the top three teams. So you can win some money there. Some guys are using these satellite leagues as tuneups for the main event on Sept. 3, while others are using them as fun online leagues where they can win good money on their investment. Should be fun for everyone and most of them are being held the week of Aug. 22-26. Check out the signup list on the first post on page 1 of this thread.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:54 pm

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Lets fill the Monday 8/22 $250 leagues! I see we have some in the 7PM one and some in the 8PM one. Maybe we should combine the two and we'll be very close. Even closer if we take the 2 or 3 signed up for other $250 nights....

Pete Yeah, we may combine those, but let's give part of this week to get more signups. Hopefully we can fill them all, but we definitely have interest on that night from enough people to fill up one or two leagues.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:20 am

We've added two more signups for the satellite leagues this morning as David Kennedy has joined the $250 league on Thursday, Aug. 25th and James Harhi has signed up for the $100 league on Thursday, Aug. 25th. Keep 'em coming guys.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:36 pm

Eric Hilligsburg becomes our seventh signup in the $500 NFFC Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 24th. Thanks Eric and let's get seven more signups to fill that one up.

Jeff Williamson has jumped into the $100 Monday, August 22nd Satellite league, becoming our ninth owner in that league. Let's get five more signups and pick the draft spots for that one before the weekend. Thanks Jeff.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:11 am

David Deterra has decided to enter the Satellite League fray has he has signed up for the $1,000 League to be held on Wednesday Aug. 24. Thanks David and let's keep those sign-ups coming.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:16 am

With one satellite draft now in the books we're continuing to fill other leagues. Matt Sutter has jumped on board for next Tuesday's $250 league. Welcome aboard Matt and good luck next week. Now let's keep those sign-ups coming.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:18 am

Eddie Gillis has one Satellite League draft under his belt and now he wants some more pre-season action so he's signed up for the $250 League next Tuesday, Aug. 23. Good luck Eddie and thanks for the sign-up.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:42 am

Eddie, what's the matter... too scared to draft against me and Will in Monday's $250....????

Pete

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:12 pm

I DONT NO WHO'S IN ANY OF THEM. I COULD SWITCH IF NEEDED. I THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE TO COMBINE.
MAYBE ILD DO THEM BOTH.DID THE DRAFT MASTERS LAST NIGHT.HERES MY TOP 7. PICK 13
1 J JONES
2 C JOHNSON
3 H WARD
4 C BROWN
5 L SUGGS
6 D MASON
7 D BREES
I LIKE GETTING QUALITY RUNNERS IN ROUND 4 AND 5
IM A COWBOY FAN NICE TO GET JONES
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!