NFFC Post-Season Contest Signup List

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:03 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Mike and I had 2 signups for the $60 event. I have to go into work and won't be home before kickoff. Do you think the $60 contest won't fly and we should plan on being bumped? Craig, I think, at the very least, the overall prize for this contest will be lowered, so if you're alright with that, and you have your $60 lineups set, you're good to go to work and let it ride!!!! [/QUOTE]How many more signups will you need to guarantee the $5000?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 am

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Mike and I had 2 signups for the $60 event. I have to go into work and won't be home before kickoff. Do you think the $60 contest won't fly and we should plan on being bumped? No, go to work. We're good to go. We might have a small prize change to that one, but it's not enough to prevent you from being happy when you win!! :D Thanks man.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 am

John,

It looks like I'm going to win the college bowls pool hehe ran by Jeff I'm in First pretty comfortable lead with only 4 bowl games left! Yes this post season contest seems exciting but cant go against my fins! So I'm grabbing all Miami's stars hahah!!!! Davone Bess!!!!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:20 am

quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Mike and I had 2 signups for the $60 event. I have to go into work and won't be home before kickoff. Do you think the $60 contest won't fly and we should plan on being bumped? Craig, I think, at the very least, the overall prize for this contest will be lowered, so if you're alright with that, and you have your $60 lineups set, you're good to go to work and let it ride!!!! [/QUOTE]How many more signups will you need to guarantee the $5000?
[/QUOTE]How much money do you still have on your credit card? :D The $60 level is really catching up to the others as we have 90 teams now. We had 37 for that yesterday morning. We still have four hours before kickoff, so I think we might be okay. At the very least, I think we'd go down to $4,000 for first and leave the rest alone. But let's see what happens in the next few hours. Go to work and make some money for the family.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 am

Off to work then....

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 am

Before I go, I couldn't help but notice the names missing off the signup sheet. Where is Gillis, Waszosky, Schroter, Karant, Duchshshshshshererer? These big winners should have a couple in each bracket, right??? C'mon boys pony up the cash!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:31 am

Off to work then.... Stop by my job, and push me in first please. :D

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 am

Originally posted by russ0811:
John,

It looks like I'm going to win the college bowls pool hehe ran by Jeff I'm in First pretty comfortable lead with only 4 bowl games left! Yes this post season contest seems exciting but cant go against my fins! So I'm grabbing all Miami's stars hahah!!!! Davone Bess!!!!!! Russell,

Good to hear, I hope you bet with the Sooners. :D

John

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:34 am

Question<

Once you set your lineup can you go drop someone before these games start????? and reset lineup?????

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:38 am

Can someone guide me, I have money on account in 911 but caan't get anything to allow me to place a team in. Thx in advance...
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.