AB locked and loaded

AB & Godspeed

Good luck AB owners !
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

** OFFICIAL ABC THREAD **

Post by TradeStar28 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:38 pm

BTW-

AB gets his first taste of a tough matchup because he will facing off against Cincy CB , Deltha O'Neil who is one of best in game.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:53 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
BTW-

AB gets his first taste of a tough matchup because he will facing off against Cincy CB , Deltha O'Neil who is one of best in game. What game is that..... CHESS?

Deltha is not a top corner, and AB should have no problem hitting 7-90 and hopefully a score!!!! :D

Good luck to everyone today!!!!!

BillyWaz

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:08 pm

Originally posted by the snake:
Like SNAKE had previously stated - if you girlies were smart enough FF guys you would've been over at the only club in town - The Fast Willie Parker Club...heheheheheh As usually happens in these leagues, those who WON'T be a factor during the fantasy playoffs are found gloating loud and often early in the season. "Look at the team I drafted"

"All my backups will be starters by mid season"

"It appears I have it all wrapped up after the first week"

This year it is "Did you see fast Willie? He's gonna start all year and take me to the promised land"

"I told you Antonio sucks"

If we only played for one week you might have a point, but since this is your only time to feel good, I'll let you enjoy it.

My time, as well as the other AB owners will come while we're still fighting each other for the 100K.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:20 pm

so SNAKE takes that to mean that you still don't believe in FAST Willie (BTW - SNAKE put up 143.5 pts in Week 1)?.. 143.5? thats it ?

ROFL

Sorry snake...you are not welcome in the 180+ pts a week club...

better luck next week

:D

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:46 pm

so SNAKE takes that to mean that you still don't believe in FAST Willie (BTW - SNAKE put up 143.5 pts in Week 1)?.. Snake,

You started out fast last year, and then folded like a lawn chair!

DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING???? :D

It is a marathon, not a sprint!

Perhaps being up on me by about 20-30 points after Week 1 and losing to me by over 265 points by the end of the season will jar your memory?

Willie Parker looked good (again, I have him in the DC and auction, so I have some faith), and I would have took him in the main had he not gotten picked at 5.03. You got a gift if you got him in the 7th or later.

I guess that makes up for the boneheaded move of taking Ronnie Brown in the 4th?

[ September 11, 2005, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]