Who is a GAMER?

Greg Ambrosius

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
The Chum-Chum Club & The Nerd Herd Are there openings in these clubs and do I qualify? :D
I would need to know if there's any initiation fees and/or pledging involved as I all my funds are tied up in league fees and I don't react well to hazing. Thank you for your consideration. :cool:

Glenn
[/QUOTE]The unfortunate thing here Glenn is that when things aren't going well for someone, he reverts to these names and accuses certain individuals of leading these exclusive clubs. He's targeted several owners who have since left the NFFC because they can't put up with this juvenile behavior. But there is one constant and it isn't the folks in the good ol' boy's (sorry Jules, you're still included) network. It's the person who says he just wants to talk football.

Well good, go back to talking football and winning league titles. And leave the rest of the B.S. out of it because NOBODY cares for it. And if you can't stand it, then don't stick around.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Old School

Who is a GAMER?

Post by Old School » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
The Chum-Chum Club & The Nerd Herd Are there openings in these clubs and do I qualify? :D
I would need to know if there's any initiation fees and/or pledging involved as I all my funds are tied up in league fees and I don't react well to hazing. Thank you for your consideration. :cool:

Glenn
[/QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ