New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

The Franchise

Re: New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by The Franchise » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Just got into Vegas. Very excited to see everyone at the Viewing Party tomorrow. :D
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 pm

how'd we make out with the poker game? :twisted:

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Don Draper wrote:how'd we make out with the poker game? :twisted:
As long as someone brings cards and chips, we'll be OK. Has anyone stepped up to the plate with those items?
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, I'm going to sign up all 14 owners today for this one. We don't have a special Gridiron link on the Registration page for this and we're so busy right now that I don't have time to add one. Since this is a Draft Champions style league and the first thing we need to do is get this in a Draft Champions, 14-team, 26-round format, I'm going to sign everyone up as an $850 Draft Champions Live league. Don't panic when you see the venue listed or the price on your email confirmation because we won't process any of the payments until after the draft. And we're settling up with KJ on that part.

I just need to get everyone in the system so that we can enter the draft choices on the spot. The whole league will be set up and entered on the day of the draft. Thanks all.

Look for those email confirmations this afternoon and just realize that this is for the Gridiron League. Thanks.
Does Ken need to invite me to the league as co-manager or will I get an invite?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Shrink Attack wrote:
As long as someone brings cards and chips, we'll be OK. Has anyone stepped up to the plate with those items?
George Melbrod is bringing two sets of chips and Perry is bringing one. We're covered.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm

There are plenty who want to play and we have a perfect room for it. It's a go Mr. Devil Ears. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Jim Christie wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, I'm going to sign up all 14 owners today for this one. We don't have a special Gridiron link on the Registration page for this and we're so busy right now that I don't have time to add one. Since this is a Draft Champions style league and the first thing we need to do is get this in a Draft Champions, 14-team, 26-round format, I'm going to sign everyone up as an $850 Draft Champions Live league. Don't panic when you see the venue listed or the price on your email confirmation because we won't process any of the payments until after the draft. And we're settling up with KJ on that part.

I just need to get everyone in the system so that we can enter the draft choices on the spot. The whole league will be set up and entered on the day of the draft. Thanks all.

Look for those email confirmations this afternoon and just realize that this is for the Gridiron League. Thanks.
Does Ken need to invite me to the league as co-manager or will I get an invite?
You will have to be logged in as Ken to see the draft unfold on the draft board. Co-managers get access to the team after the draft. This is something we'll have to look at for next year since so many NFFC die-hards are splitting these bigger teams. But that's how it will work for Wednesday.

Sack

Post by Sack » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 pm

JIm:

I'm going to send you the email invite for the DC. You have my username/code to sign in and watch. Unlike you, I never changed my info just because we are in the same Auction League. So stop whining in public and enjoy the draft tomorrow. I
need to get working on that Pick 6 ticket and you just won't leave me alone! ;)

Can't wait to spend more of your money when I'm biddng on those first two draft spots. Poor Lorraine, you may not be
able to make that second trip to Florida after I get through with this draft!

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 am

Sack wrote:Received a few takers on the Pick 6 Syndicate for closing day at Del Mar. Nobody hit it today. Massive Carryover into Wednesday card.......Mandatory payout. Gotta take a swing!
Ken...sign me up for one share. We'll settle up at the viewing party.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:49 am

Ken,

I'll go for the ponies too. I'm feeling it this year on the wagering front. See you this afternoon all!

Scott
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.