3-City Draft Champions Leagues In 2014

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 3-City Draft Champions Leagues In 2014

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks Bill for helping out and now we are DEFINITELY set for this league. The East Coast lost all four original members, but this is still a very strong team with the new team. I'm loving it. The trash talking might not be as loud from the East Coast team, but they still have a strong bite.

Okay, now back to the details. I'll email everyone shortly about this, but KDS deadline is 8 am ET on Monday, July 28th. Look for draft spots shortly after that and we'll be good to go on Thursday night. We'll make sure there is one team member in each of the quarter tiers in the draft room and those spots will be part of a random draw. Should be fun. Just set your KDS preferences on your team pages like always.

Everyone is signed up, so we're good to go. Now, NOBODY ELSE DROP OUT!!! :lol:

Let the smack talking begin and here we go with the return of the 3-City Draft Champions League:

NFFC 3-CITY DRAFT CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE
Thursday, July 31st, 9 pm ET
East Coast Team
1. Bill Strickler
2. Bryan Steimetz
3. Mark Moyer
4. KJ Duke

Midwest Team
1. Wayne Ellis
2. Bill Cleavenger
3. Scott Atkins
4. Chad Schroeder

West Coast Team
1. Mike Santos
2. Rich Dunn
3. Jules McLean
4. Billy Wasosky
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Coltsfan wrote:So Glenn dropped out????? LOL

The east just can't keep a team together.
Sorry my friends. Yes, I dropped out. :(

Unfortunately there was an unavoidable family conflict that came up. Trust when I say that it really pains me to leave such a powerful team destined for domination, yet there was nothing that could be done.

Still, my heart is with the East squad, and even though I won't be a part of it (they actually might be better off :? ), I see them as overwhelming favorites to show that true fantasy football greatness remains east of the GW Bridge. ;)

Good luck everyone in this draft and go EAST!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Just so everyone knows, Glenn is being a good dad on this draft date, which is why he can't make it. He's not bailing on this league out of the blue, he really does have something more important to do and it involves a little one. We can all understand that. Good luck with everything Glenn and now the East has even more reason to win the title for ya. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Glenneration X wrote:
Coltsfan wrote:So Glenn dropped out????? LOL

The east just can't keep a team together.
Sorry my friends. Yes, I dropped out. :(

Unfortunately there was an unavoidable family conflict that came up. Trust when I say that it really pains me to leave such a powerful team destined for domination, yet there was nothing that could be done.

Still, my heart is with the East squad, and even though I won't be a part of it (they actually might be better off :? ), I see them as overwhelming favorites to show that true fantasy football greatness remains east of the GW Bridge. ;)

Good luck everyone in this draft and go EAST!
Did your mommy wipe your nose.... :lol:

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Glenneration X wrote:Ummmm.....west coast would get crushed. Chicago would have to forfeit due to lack of participants.
That leaves the mecca of fantasy football...New York.

Greg, why don't you just give all your east coast drafters a free Online Championship team and save the trouble of having to play it out. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Now that is funny! I think I'm almost crying!

Wayne

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm

I just got a text from Scott Atkins talking about the midwest.

Must be nice to work and get drunk during the day!:-)

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 am

BillyWaz wrote:I just got a text from Scott Atkins talking about the midwest.

Must be nice to work and get drunk during the day!:-)
Yeah, Scott had time to e-mail yesterday too. Meanwhile The BEST Coast has already submitted their draft date requests for the free 2015 Online Championship entries they will be winning. :o
@RedRyder

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Sorry to do this again, but we might have an opening on the East Coast team again. One of our owners is looking to step up into another NFFC live event and may have to step out of this league. Who would like to join the East Coast team and fight for the $6,300 league prize and a free entry into next year's Online Championship league?

Contact me at [email protected] if you like this format and would like a spot or post on this thread and we'll get you set up. Draft spots will be announced on Monday for this contest and then we're locked in for this competition. Thanks all.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Is autopick available for the east???? Maybe Rich has another photo to help us understand this east coast turnover.....

Wayne