HHHMMMMMMM....

danimal10

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by danimal10 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:57 am

Yes, Jack, you have accurately described us.... , that alone should be a good reason to not have such a large break between the 2 drafts!!!

BTW, one of my partners Chris still has your card, and we'll absolutely honor our bet if we lose, just as I know you will when we win!!!

Well, Spotty: me and stees argued vehemently against Harrison and wanted Winslow in the 14 teamer with our 4th pick but your brother pitched a fit so we went with Harrison and ended up with Olson at TE much later. I'd rather have had Winslow and nearly any turd WR later, than Harrison and Olson, FWIW, I hope I am wrong...

That Harrison pick may either win or loses the league for all of us, you know. Although we picked him with our 2nd rounder last year (when I wanted Wayne) and that turned out ok for us even with AJ as our 3rd pick missing a ton of time too, so who knows....

Coltsfan

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:03 am

Originally posted by danimal10:
That Harrison pick may either win or loses the league for all of us, you know. Although we picked him with our 2nd rounder last year (when I wanted Wayne) and that turned out ok for us even with AJ as our 3rd pick missing a ton of time too, so who knows.... Sounds like us last year - passed on Wayne in the 2nd to take Harrison and the AJ in the 3rd.

Wayne

slack90

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by slack90 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am

we also wanted Winslow w/ our 4th rounder but he went 3 picks before us and then Gonzo went w/ the pick right infront of us. It actually worked out for us though as we took Shockey in the 6th and then Heap in the 10th. I wouldnt have been 2 thrilled to end up w/ Olsen even though I like him a little.

danimal10

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by danimal10 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:31 am

We took mcnabb with 6.9 and were hoping Schockey came back around to us in the 7th, but he went a few picks before. At that point we figured we'd just wait it out, not really liking the other options at TE.

FWIW, I actually like Olson, figuring he's probably their best reciever now that Berian is gone, although clearly we are taking a risk with him and that offense....

kjduke

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by kjduke » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:49 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Here is the entire draft in order. Drafted out of the 7 hole in Chicago 2 by Shawn Rybka, Weirton, West Virginia. I only post this because it will be public knowledge in a few days anyways.

Brady
Parker
Chad Johnson
Tony Gonzalez
Julius Jones
Engram
Rudi Johnson
Kevin Curtis
Ryan Torain
James Hardy
Marc Bulger
Laurent Robinson
Jaguars DEF
Warrick Dunn
Donald Lee
Marty Booker
Rod Bironas
Adrian Peterson Good for the overall competition that he had Brady since it's still just one team with no chance in this league instead of two.

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:18 am

He is 2-5 with 650 points and sitting at 302 overall. Stop being lazy and go look for yourself.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion