quote:Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
how about:

owen daniels vs cleveland
brent celek vs chi

leaning towards daniels but cele has been hot. I don't think it's that close - Daniels for sure.

Daniels targets last 6 weeks: 8,7,10,3,5,6

Celek: 4,2,1,1,4,7

Celek's best game is right in line with what Daniels averages. Dallas left the middle of the field wide open for Celek so I look at this as more of an abberation than breakout game.

Wayne
[/QUOTE]thanks for the advice...i was thinking the same way....hate when i over-think players
[/QUOTE]Celek,...
Teams are doubling Daniels with AJ out.
Teams are leaving 2 deep safeties against the Iggles stopping Desean from the deep routes. This leaves the middle and underneath routes open for Celek.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]I was with you old school and nice call.Philly is dead last in fantasy to tight ends and didnt help themselfs last night.Chicago playing that cover two will leave the middle open but will kill the deep threat.Look at deep threat reciever Desean Jackson he did nothing.Thats three games in a row where Celek is getting targets and catches.We picked him up this week with Olsen on a bye but now we have the promblem for this week,do we go Celek or Olsen.
[/QUOTE]No comment..... :D

Wayne

Old School

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Old School » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
how about:

owen daniels vs cleveland
brent celek vs chi

leaning towards daniels but cele has been hot. I don't think it's that close - Daniels for sure.

Daniels targets last 6 weeks: 8,7,10,3,5,6

Celek: 4,2,1,1,4,7

Celek's best game is right in line with what Daniels averages. Dallas left the middle of the field wide open for Celek so I look at this as more of an abberation than breakout game.

Wayne
[/QUOTE]thanks for the advice...i was thinking the same way....hate when i over-think players
[/QUOTE]Celek,...
Teams are doubling Daniels with AJ out.
Teams are leaving 2 deep safeties against the Iggles stopping Desean from the deep routes. This leaves the middle and underneath routes open for Celek.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]I was with you old school and nice call.Philly is dead last in fantasy to tight ends and didnt help themselfs last night.Chicago playing that cover two will leave the middle open but will kill the deep threat.Look at deep threat reciever Desean Jackson he did nothing.Thats three games in a row where Celek is getting targets and catches.We picked him up this week with Olsen on a bye but now we have the promblem for this week,do we go Celek or Olsen.
[/QUOTE]Eddie, I'd still go with Celek IMO I love Olsen but he splits some time with Shockey, and by sheer number of targets, Celek is way ahead.

Of course, I'm with Wayne onthe DC thing . I play DC's mostly cause I'm often burned by lineup decisions. Good luck