Dumb Rule about Free Agents

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:15 am

[/qb]...hey man fortunately the ONLY operation that SNAKE has had in his life to date was for hemerhoids [/QB][/quote]

Did I really need to read that? Where is the barf graemlin? This will have to do... :eek:

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:24 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:...hey man fortunately the ONLY operation that SNAKE has had in his life to date was for hemerhoids [/QB][/QUOTE]Did I really need to read that? Where is the barf graemlin? This will have to do... :eek: [/QB][/quote]

Just for you, Jack. :cool:
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:49 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
Mark

I did not get the pleasure of meeting you unfortunately, but i wish I had a dime for every person who's emailed me about you. Where there is smoke, there is fire dude. Why don't you tone it down a bit? You've got good football knowledge. Let that speak for you sometimes and you'll get more respect.
do u think i care how many people have emailed you? listen, if people don't like my opinions, so be it. seriously.

some of us need to grow up i think
[/QUOTE]Is this the say Old School from another message board that attacks you GG?

John

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:56 am

Originally posted by Zeus10:
This week I was out bid on 2 of my TE's that I wanted to pick up. My TE has a bye week this week. So the next day I tried to pick up another tight end that I didnt bid on previously and guess what. There is only 1 FA pick up day a week. So since I was out bid on 2 TE's I have to play a TE that has a bye week. Every other league has a waiver period and then players are open to be picked up or dropped. Why would this league not do that? I will not play this league next year due to the FA rule. Zeus10,

Don't let your bad draft, draft team, bad record and now not knowing the rules get you down.
I had a rough first year, not knowing the rules is on you. So read up and get caught up on the rules. Next year if you need help ranking players shot me a PM. Don't let a bad year get you down, prove to yourself and everyone you know your stuff. ;)

Good Luck the rest of the year,

John

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
Mark

I did not get the pleasure of meeting you unfortunately, but i wish I had a dime for every person who's emailed me about you. Where there is smoke, there is fire dude. Why don't you tone it down a bit? You've got good football knowledge. Let that speak for you sometimes and you'll get more respect.
do u think i care how many people have emailed you? listen, if people don't like my opinions, so be it. seriously.

some of us need to grow up i think
[/QUOTE]Is this the say Old School from another message board that attacks you GG?

John
[/QUOTE]take a guess! :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?