NFFC Champions League 2 Draft Order

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:43 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
How does this guy call me out on a bet....And run and hide.....If you respect the "waterboys" whats the deal..... i see what road you are heading down
1) you say your gonna post my roster
2) you say you're gonna PM my roster to snake

from what i read you are going to make this personal. truth be told...from what i've heard you already leaked some draft info to other NFFC participant.

bets are supposed to be fun in nature. you crossing the line isn't fun. take that for whatever it's worth. you're on notice
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:44 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...you know in The Main that Peyton would have never made it back to you KOQ, right (SNAKE for one, would never have let it happen)?...SNAKE Really? You would have passed on Fitzgerald and taken Manning?

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:44 pm

I agree, KofQ, that Manning won't make it back to the top 3 in the Main draft. I doubt anybody drafting tonight had the cheatsheets made up that they will use in 2 months. It's easy for one guy to overlook a player but normally the second guy doesn't. Gerard would have kicked my a** if I had said anything other than Manning in the 2nd round for the Main event.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:45 pm

The other thing that I would add tonite is the fact that you guys are getting too soft in your fastasy football war tactics. By publically commented on players on rosters is like playing texas hold 'em with your hole cards face up. Their is a huge audience that read the posts on this forum, and even though they may not post responses, they are taking notes on your opinions. Hence this may be used against you in the court of law (draft day).

In other words....COVER YOUR CARDS !
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:46 pm

why hasn't Gigi posted his squad here - do ya think that he's ashamed, KOQ?..SNAKE You're talking about tonight's draft? I believe he's currently sorting through some pressing issues regarding Johnny and a potential infraction of some unwritten rules.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:47 pm

I think we should change the topic to :

Fantasy football

How much is luck, how much is skill ?

LOL

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:48 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
How does this guy call me out on a bet....And run and hide.....If you respect the "waterboys" whats the deal..... i see what road you are heading down
1) you say your gonna post my roster
2) you say you're gonna PM my roster to snake

from what i read you are going to make this personal. truth be told...from what i've heard you already leaked some draft info to other NFFC participant.

bets are supposed to be fun in nature. you crossing the line isn't fun. take that for whatever it's worth. you're on notice
[/QUOTE]I only was making fun of you to Ed....i told him just your foster pick........I heard you sent your whole draft already anyways.

Did Ed give you that big head you had at 5pm?

I guess it shrunk since?

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:50 pm

Fi$h - true, and that is EXACTLY why, in EVERY round of this draft tonight, that SNAKE took his SECOND favorite choice...just a heads up comrade...SNAKE It is so uncanny how every current draft is determined by the previous years stats. I wanna see a draft where it directly correlates with what is gonna happen in 2006...not 2005 !!! lol