New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Greg Ambrosius

Re: New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Okay, spread the word if you can about today's party if you're with us in Las Vegas and plan accordingly. This suite is in the South Tower all the way to the back of the Bellagio Convention Center, so let's meet at the Da Vinci Ballrooms between 2:30 and 2:45 pm PT if you are in the NFFC Gridiron League. If you want to come up to the suite early to watch the draft, meet us downstairs then as well.

If you come later and need to get upstairs (you can't get upstairs through security) call me at 715-254-5553 and I'll get you. We're on the 9th floor and will have the room set up for 30 guys watching the game, drafting and more!!!

The first refreshments/munchies run has been made. The beer run is next!!! We have subs for the start of kickoff, pizzas for halftime, munchies throughout and beer/soda/water/mixers for all to enjoy. It's going to be a fun time with a special group of NFFC die-hards who deserve the relaxation in a small group setting. I'm really looking forward to this.

Spread the word to all on the list and I'll see you early this afternoon. Gotta run for some more Corona's now and sneak them past security!! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 am

MAKER'S MARK IN DA HOUSE!

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:00 pm

I will be there is spirit :cry: Please keep Magner in control ;) ;)