3-City Draft Champions Leagues In 2014

RiFF

Re: 3-City Draft Champions Leagues In 2014

Post by RiFF » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Coltsfan wrote:So Glenn dropped out????? LOL

The east just can't keep a team together.
The East team Captain is having a rough week with all the teams quitting....He was seen finding out about the latest... :lol:

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 pm

KDS for this event.

My understanding is that we will have each of the three teams having someone 1-3, then another person 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12.
How do we kds for this. We have decided where each of us wants to draft from but we aren't sure if that gets emailed in or how do we set it? If somebody wanted the 1-3 then would 1-3 be the only kds decision? Let me know.

(I hope this doesn't cause another east coast player to bail....)

Wayne

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Coltsfan wrote: (I hope this doesn't cause another east coast player to bail....)

Wayne
I wouldn't be surprised......would you? :lol:

I would imagine they will do it like normal KDS. For example, if you get picked first and your first choice is #8, then that spot is taken for the midwest in the "7-9" range. They then pick Rich Dunn who wants #2.....that spot is taken for the west in the "1-3" range.....and so on.

It may lead to more people NOT getting a desired spot, but many should get something they want.

At least that is how I understand it.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Coltsfan wrote:KDS for this event.

My understanding is that we will have each of the three teams having someone 1-3, then another person 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12.
How do we kds for this. We have decided where each of us wants to draft from but we aren't sure if that gets emailed in or how do we set it? If somebody wanted the 1-3 then would 1-3 be the only kds decision? Let me know.

(I hope this doesn't cause another east coast player to bail....)

Wayne
You all have a team link, so just set your KDS preferences on your team page. You will be picked randomly and will get the top available pick in any of the remaining quarter spots. Easy enough. All names will be randomly picked at once and the seeding will be done after that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks Greg!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 pm

1 SPOT AVAILABLE!!!

Here's a callout to anyone who would like to join this 3-City Draft Champions League. KJ is happy to lead the East Coast team, but he's also interested in joining another NFFC live event and would like to put his resources there if possible. We are seeking a replacement for him if possible.

Would anyone like to replace KJ on the East Coast squad? You'd be on the East Coast and battling for the $6,300 league prize and the free Online Championship entry as a team. We need to finalize this league by Monday if possible, so contact me at [email protected] or post your intentions here. Thanks all.

The draft is a week from tonight, so let's get that East Coast squad set and ready to go. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:1 SPOT AVAILABLE!!!

Here's a callout to anyone who would like to join this 3-City Draft Champions League. KJ is happy to lead the East Coast team, but he's also interested in joining another NFFC live event and would like to put his resources there if possible. We are seeking a replacement for him if possible.

Would anyone like to replace KJ on the East Coast squad? You'd be on the East Coast and battling for the $6,300 league prize and the free Online Championship entry as a team. We need to finalize this league by Monday if possible, so contact me at [email protected] or post your intentions here. Thanks all.

The draft is a week from tonight, so let's get that East Coast squad set and ready to go. Thanks.
I'm thinking KJ realizes he is on Team Custer and the west team is the indians. :lol:

The midwest team would be some irrelevant part of all that.... :P

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:1 SPOT AVAILABLE!!!

Edelman or Vaccaro?

Coyote Streakers

Post by Coyote Streakers » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Lets go East Coast wake up! West Coast is ready to rock n roll!

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 am

With the Left-Coast having two recently inducted NFFC HOF'ers with Jules and Billy, not to mention Rich #23 on KJ's latest "NFFC's Best High Stakes Players", is there any doubt who the best team is? I guess this is why the "Right-Coast" is having trouble fielding a squad. They aren't up to the challenge against the "Left". As for the MW, it's going to make the bragging rights so much sweeter when we take down the "mighty" and award winning left-coast.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"