Week 2 FAAB

BillyWaz

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 am

Originally posted by Sebadiah23:
Since SNAKE didn't start Lloyd this week, its kind of like a bear crapping in the woods. You have to be joking.

Sandman62

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 pm

See for yourself

Eddiejag

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
If you're going to post "I told you so's" for SOME of your calls, then why not keep a running record of ALL your calls and man up on the ones you missed? :rolleyes: ...ok :D ...GK [/QUOTE]Actually Snake you did hit this one out of the park.I like some others thought Lloyd would be the odd man out but i was Wrong as he had a huge game and looked great.How bout that Orton he's in for a big year. ;)
[/QUOTE]Nice job by your Cowboys Eddie. They really beat the heck out those Texans.
[/QUOTE]Thanks Matt i had a shitty fantasy week but the Cowboys finally playing like i thought they would was awesome.Watched it with my sons and we made a lot of noise until the wife came home. YIKES :D
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Week 2 FAAB

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...don't y'all worry as the SNAKE Grand Master Plan will be put into action starting this, Week 4 (with a little help from Ryan & Knowshon : ) and strring none other than, Brandon Lloyd (have him in The Super AND Classic as well as Torain in BOTH ;) ...we shall see...GK I know my best plans are always started by figuring a way to leave as many points on the bench as I can too! :rolleyes:

[ September 27, 2010, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Eddiejag

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...don't y'all worry as the SNAKE Grand Master Plan will be put into action starting this, Week 4 (with a little help from Ryan & Knowshon : ) and starring none other than, Brandon Lloyd (have him in The Super AND Classic as well as Torain in BOTH ;) ) ...we shall see...GK Snake nice pickup of Torain as i think he might be a little more this week.I did grab Danny Woodhead from New England in both main and classic this week with no runnerup bids.Just 3 carries but 42 yards and a td now get him the damn ball.

[ September 27, 2010, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Eddiejag ]
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Azzurri

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Azzurri » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Lloyd's biggest problem is that he sucks at football. Other than that, he's great. looked pretty good to me yesterday..30 points def. don;t suck ...he was a great pick up.
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

Azzurri

Week 2 FAAB

Post by Azzurri » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...hmmmm, now which one was it who stated that Brandon Lloyd was a BETTER WW pickup than Delirious Thomas OR Mark Clayton? ...GK wasn't me but he just might me right.. Lloyd looked great yesterday..glad i got him now another day like yesterday ad he will have been a bargain for the 303 he cost me..only reason i went that high was i figured the "missing owner" in our league who only had one wr to play had to over bid for him as Lloyd was really the only fa wr worth much of a bid.
Pat Tillman is my Hero.