NFFC Notables

richieprimo

NFFC Notables

Post by richieprimo » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:02 pm

Originally posted by Steel Curtain:
Maybe I'm thinking of a different movie, but wasn't it Kevin Costner in Tin Cup? Although I do think that SNAKE may be the inspiration for the character that Billy Bob played in SlingBlade:

"Mmmm, I like them fried taters real well, mmmmm" Nah...snake is a bit more articulate than that...he's more like the guy Billy Bob was in the psycho ward with.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

SNAKE II

NFFC Notables

Post by SNAKE II » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:33 pm

Look guys, I am NOT SNAKE. Please don't drag me into this thing as I have no need nor want for that. Worse yet, please don't mistake me for him. I am a cohort of SNAKE's who is only acting in the capacity of messenger or conduit if you will, and just relaying his messages that he sends directly to me, on his behalf. SNAKE wrote me to please inform you that he is indeed honoring his self-imposed one week hiatus. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused here.

Inf4life

NFFC Notables

Post by Inf4life » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:53 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE II:
Look guys, I am NOT SNAKE. Please don't drag me into this thing as I have no need nor want for that. Worse yet, please don't mistake me for him. I am a cohort of SNAKE's who is only acting in the capacity of messenger or conduit if you will, and just relaying his messages that he sends directly to me, on his behalf. SNAKE wrote me to please inform you that he is indeed honoring his self-imposed one week hiatus. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused here. But if you are relaying his information to post on the board, isn't that the same thing as him posting on the board himself??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

BillyWaz

NFFC Notables

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:59 pm

Originally posted by Go Getta:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE II:
Look guys, I am NOT SNAKE. Please don't drag me into this thing as I have no need nor want for that. Worse yet, please don't mistake me for him. I am a cohort of SNAKE's who is only acting in the capacity of messenger or conduit if you will, and just relaying his messages that he sends directly to me, on his behalf. SNAKE wrote me to please inform you that he is indeed honoring his self-imposed one week hiatus. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused here. But if you are relaying his information to post on the board, isn't that the same thing as him posting on the board himself?? [/QUOTE]Clearly you don't know Snake.

He will manipulate info ANY WAY POSSIBLE in order to benefit him.

In this case, he is saying someone else is posting for him, so it doesn't count as him. :rolleyes:

And the bad part, is in HIS MIND ( :eek: VERY scary!) he thinks he is fooling everyone. :rolleyes:

[ October 17, 2007, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Shrink Attack

NFFC Notables

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:01 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE II:
Look guys, I am NOT SNAKE. Please don't drag me into this thing as I have no need nor want for that. Worse yet, please don't mistake me for him. I am a cohort of SNAKE's who is only acting in the capacity of messenger or conduit if you will, and just relaying his messages that he sends directly to me, on his behalf. SNAKE wrote me to please inform you that he is indeed honoring his self-imposed one week hiatus. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused here. A puppet regime?
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

King of Queens

NFFC Notables

Post by King of Queens » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:18 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Greg,SNAKE wrote that was never in the equation nor posted anywhere. He states that he shall be back to once again impart his ever-so-humble FF wisdom upon the masses and herds after Sunday's games. In the meantime I am still making some extra money by posting for SNAKE in the interim although to tell you the truth, the dude is kind of weird and all. if snake's team posts under 90 pts this weekend, will he still come back to the MB? [/QUOTE]Again, I'm just posting for SNAKE but he wrote these two responses here;

1) yes, most certainly (but also added that he doesn't see that as a realistic possibility because his team "MIGHT FINALLY be at full strength for the first time since Week 2".

2) wants you to capitalize SNAKE in your posts.
[/QUOTE]I think I overheard Kotrax say, "WHY DOES THIS JUST SEEM LIKE snake POSTING IN THE 4TH PERSON, RATHER THAN THE THIRD?"
[/QUOTE]What in Tarnation is the 4th person?

BTW, kudos on the lowercase "snake"

kjduke

NFFC Notables

Post by kjduke » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
What in Tarnation is the 4th person?

BTW, kudos on the lowercase "snake" Referring to him in little-case form, just seems appropriate ..... fourth person would be a person relaying messages from someone talking about himself in the third person.

King of Queens

NFFC Notables

Post by King of Queens » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:36 pm

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

BTW, kudos on the lowercase "snake" Referring to him in little-case form, just seems appropriate ..... fourth person would be a person relaying messages from someone talking about himself in the third person.
[/QUOTE]And if that person relaying the message is also speaking in 3rd person that would be...sixth person?

kjduke

NFFC Notables

Post by kjduke » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:

[/QUOTE]And if that person relaying the message is also speaking in 3rd person that would be...sixth person?
[/QUOTE]Perhaps, or would the formula have a multiplier effect, in which case S^3rd * S2^3rd = S^9th

King of Queens

NFFC Notables

Post by King of Queens » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:17 pm

quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:

[/QUOTE]Perhaps, or would the formula have a multiplier effect, in which case S^3rd * S2^3rd = S^9th
[/QUOTE]Let's hope it doesn't come to that