2) Comrade Russ 3-1
2) Hard Heads 3-1
2) KJ Duke 3-1

3) LLCoolEddie 2-2
3) The BlackHand 2-2
3) Old School 2-2
3) Billy Waz 2-2

4) Rob B 1-3

...business as usual fellow comrades, business as usual...hehehe...SNAKE A 2-4 meltdown and no guts to pick the over under. Just messing with you Glenn, but the 80% is a thing of the past. There is a new sheriff in town and he picks over unders as well. ;) You know what 10-2 adds up to be? Oh and as Billy stated my only two I missed were my two least confident games. Take it to the bank....

BillyWaz

SNAKEtakes for NFL playoffs

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...alright, SNAKE will get this thing going here...The Serpent is taking the Cardinals +7 and the Under (46.5) in the Super Bowl...

Week 3 Playoffs/Super Bowl Standings

W L T

1) Hard Heads 8-2

2) GLY 7-3
2) The BlackHand 7-3
2) Comrade Russ 7-3
2) Team Canada 7-3

3) SNAKE 6-4

4) Rob B 5-5
4) Old School 5-5
4) Billy Waz 5-5

5) LLCoolEddie 4-5

RC Techies 5-3
Poopy Tooth 3-1
KJ Duke 3-1

...SNAKE

Week 3 Playoffs/Super Bowl Standings

W L T

1) Hard Heads 8-2

2) GLY 7-3
2) The BlackHand 7-3
2) Comrade Russ 7-3
2) Team Canada 7-3

3) SNAKE 6-4

4) Rob B 5-5
4) Old School 5-5
4) Billy Waz 5-5

5) LLCoolEddie 4-5

RC Techies 5-3
Poopy Tooth 3-1
KJ Duke 3-1

...SNAKE Glenn,

Confused as to why you aren't counting the over/unders in the overall standings from LAST WEEK????

You say that you don't do over/unders, but this week you do???? :confused:

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 am

My Super Bowl predictions:

Total goes OVER
Cards not only cover but win outright.

When their offense is rolling, it is unstoppable. If the Steelers blitz, Warner will find enough opportunities to burn them.

Ike Taylor cannot cover Fitz. Boldin is the one to watch this game.

Warner wins and is MVP. Seals his place in Canton.

That is all.

I'll be in Vegas starting Saturday. It's a blast during SB weekend.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 am

I think the Cardinals win outright too.

The Cards have enough defense to stop the Steelers currnet offense and they will be able to move the ball enough to win.

I am not sure what the O/U is so I will wait to make that call but I will be taking the Cards and the Points. I have not bet one single game this year but I am coming out of retirement for this one. Time to fund the FF season!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 am

Originally posted by Rob B:

The Cards have enough defense to stop the Steelers currnet offense and they will be able to move the ball enough to win.

I am not sure what the O/U is so I will wait to make that call but I will be taking the Cards and the Points. I have not bet one single game this year but I am coming out of retirement for this one. Time to fund the FF season! Warner hasn't faced a defense even close to the caliber of the Steelers this year.

Remember in the 3rd quarter of the NFC championship? Philly started blitzing, and Warner looked frazzled. Now add in that the Steelers will simply make the Cards one dimensional (they won't be able to run), and I could see this one being a blowout.

Take the Steelers -7 (yes, that is what I am doing, but need to think about the over/under a little more).

Not sure this is a good time to "come out of retirement", Rob. ;)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Rob B:

I am not sure what the O/U is so I will wait to make that call but I will be taking the Cards and the Points. I have not bet one single game this year but I am coming out of retirement for this one. Time to fund the FF season! Warner hasn't faced a defense even close to the caliber of the Steelers this year.

Remember in the 3rd quarter of the NFC championship? Philly started blitzing, and Warner looked frazzled. Now add in that the Steelers will simply make the Cards one dimensional (they won't be able to run), and I could see this one being a blowout.

Take the Steelers -7 (yes, that is what I am doing, but need to think about the over/under a little more).

Not sure this is a good time to "come out of retirement", Rob. ;)
[/QUOTE]the Steeler corners and safeties are not as good as the Eagles and the Fitz/Boldin dynamic duo will have a field day (well at least a very productive one) against the Steelers defense all game long
[/QUOTE]If Warner doesn't have time to throw, it really doesn't matter does it?? (Taylor and Townsend are more than sufficient, and NO ONE hits harder than Ryan Clark. Oh yea, Troy Polamalu....I hear he is pretty good!! :D )

The Eagles don't have ANYWHERE NEAR the pass rush that Pittsburgh does. Yes, Warner handled Philly's blitz, but Pittsburgh has Woodley and Harrison, and can basically just rush 4-5, and it is MORE effective. :eek:

Again, Warner hasn't seen a defense like this ALL year. All you "Cardinal crazies" have been warned! ;)

[ January 24, 2009, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]