NFFC Post-Season Contest Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
fyi Greg, I just added a 60 team to the cause Thanks Ken. I'll add you to the list. See ya at the NFL Draft.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
Greg, I signed up last night for a 120 league thru fantay911's site and sent Tom Hatfield an email for 2 more $60 leagues. Awesome. You'd think you had just won $31,675 in baseball or something!! :D By the way, your ugly mug graces the NFBC Champions ad. You're between Ken Norred and Jeff Dobies!!! You look good.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 am

I'm falling behind on the signup list as I'm trying to eat a Subway Club sandwich and take credit cards over the phone at the same time (oh, while proofing baseball magazine pages!!). I miss my family on this off day!!! :D

Anyway, here's the current paid numbers:

$120: 112 teams
$60: 101 teams
$30: 123 teams

We're looking good with 2 1/2 hours until kickoff.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Quahogs:
Greg, I signed up last night for a 120 league thru fantay911's site and sent Tom Hatfield an email for 2 more $60 leagues. Awesome. You'd think you had just won $31,675 in baseball or something!! :D By the way, your ugly mug graces the NFBC Champions ad. You're between Ken Norred and Jeff Dobies!!! You look good. [/QUOTE]Thanks for propping me up :D Oh it's not ugly anymore, it's palatably challenged

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:34 am

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Before I go, I couldn't help but notice the names missing off the signup sheet. Where is Gillis, Waszosky, Schroter, Karant, Duchshshshshshererer? These big winners should have a couple in each bracket, right??? C'mon boys pony up the cash! For the record Craig, I am signed up for (3) $30 teams, but am not yet on the list.

Honestly, I wasn't going to sign up at all, as I generally stink at playoff contests, but after talking to my good buddy Jeff Clampitt, I couldn't resist.

I took one of the teams and applied the "Costanza effect" to some positions. :eek:

This contest always does make the playoffs much more exciting! :D

Now dammit, let me get back to baseball stats! :eek:

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Before I go, I couldn't help but notice the names missing off the signup sheet. Where is Gillis, Waszosky, Schroter, Karant, Duchshshshshshererer? These big winners should have a couple in each bracket, right??? C'mon boys pony up the cash! For the record Craig, I am signed up for (3) $30 teams, but am not yet on the list.

Honestly, I wasn't going to sign up at all, as I generally stink at playoff contests, but after talking to my good buddy Jeff Clampitt, I couldn't resist.

I took one of the teams and applied the "Costanza effect" to some positions. :eek:

This contest always does make the playoffs much more exciting! :D

Now dammit, let me get back to baseball stats! :eek:
[/QUOTE]Here come the big boys, first Ken now Billy. :D Sorry forgot Steve. ;)

Good Luck guys,

John

[ January 03, 2009, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

The $60 teams are coming along the far rail like Big Brown at the Kentucky Derby!!! :D Here's the tally as we head to the three-quarters poll:

$120: 114 teams
$60: 109 teams
$30: 124 teams

We're looking good for all three levels at the pay levels on the Fantasy911.com site.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 am

Okay, one hour left to still get a team entered in the NFFC Post-Season contest. Right now we're at:

$120: 118 teams
$60: 119 teams
$30: 129 teams

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:21 am

How awesome is this?

$120: 127 teams
$60: 129 teams
$30: 140 teams

Everyone has their lineups set and we're almost good to go. Thanks all and good luck to everyone.

[ January 03, 2009, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 am

Remember all, rosters are locked for the weekend's games once kickoff starts for this first game. It's not like during the NFFC season when you can still change your lineup before the next game. What you've set now is what you get for the entire weekend. Good luck all and let the games begin.